Up at the lake with Mae - part. 9 [MF]

free dating

(part 1- part 2 - part 3 - part 4 - part 5 - part 6 - part 7 - part 8)

The living room was wide and bright. A large kitchen area at one end, the stairs leading up to the rooms on the opposite side. Right in the middle, two ample sofas were positioned back to back: one towards the large french door to the patio and the other faced the wall, where one of those mega tv sets had been recently put up - so to be watched from the farthest end of the garden when everything was left open. Functional.

Mae had chosen to take our game indoor, but I had the feeling we were no longer just.. playing the part of two friends who awkwardly get to know each other's dirty side. She seemed to be driven by a different sense of purpose.

Take a seat, she almost shouted while closing the french door behind us, wiggling her bare ass in an effort to actually lock it. On a second thought, she nervously spreaded the window back open: oh, screw it!.

We needed to break the ice again maybe, to fall back in a certain mood. Music?, I asked.

Mae bent over the stereo. My eyes gravitated right inbetween her legs and I felt as my pupils were dilating. Her holes were exposed right before me, in high definition - just like she'd said earlier. A glorious show before my very eyes. Her pussy was glistening in an unexpected display of perfection.

She was taking her time, clearly. She knew exactly what I was doing, she knew what she was doing and what my reaction would be. In a matter of seconds Mae turned her head to me.

Enjoyng the view? Are you getting a nice, full look? she whispered, gently rocking her hips back and forth.

My mind went blank, again.

Is this how you'd do me? ... Pick a hole? Or... myabe, you just... want.. a TARGET? Somewhere to drop your juice? Y'know, that'll work for me. But.. d'you think I'd feel your balls slappin' my pussy hard, if you fucked my ass? ...

Mae was off another tangent, apparently. I wasn't even... breathing. Hearing no answer, she just stood up, turned around, lit another cigarette to her pouty mouth.

Hey, you still here? Too much to handle? Too many... inappropriate questions?

Mae, I...

Sure you look too hard to handle right now, mister.

Her reference to Otis Redding took me back to earth. I stood up and got close, ready to stop all that nonsense. But she stretched an arm out and pointed a finger to my chest, looking me dead in the eye.

Eeeeasy tiger. Sit back.

And sit back I did, puzzled. Obviously, for her, my obedience was a turn on. Seeing no resistance, Mae stepped up on the couch and placed her pussy right before my face. I stuck out my tongue.

No touching, remember that?

I backed off. That was pure creuelty. I'm not - and I wasn't, by no means - religious. But I swear I thought what sort of twisted ordeal you're putting me through, Lord? Been so bad to deserve such torture?

Mae spread her legs wider and lowered herself on my face, getting closer and closer, gliding above me.

I feel.. I can feel your breath on my lips. Do you.. can you smell my scent?

I breathed in, adjusted my head on the backrest and softly blew, right on her lips.

Ohhh... boy. What was that...

If Mae was determined to play strong, she'd picked a solid match. I did have a bag'o tricks myself after all. I blew again. She moved one hand down and parted her juicy, bare lips. And then I blew again.

Fuck.

And again I blew again, as long as I could. Mae stated panting and grabbed my hair.

Stop... please. Fuuuuck. I don't wanna... come.

I gently blew on her once again.

Please..?

Is this what YOU want Mae? Want me to stop..? - I was pretty much talking straight to her pussy now.

Yeah, yes. Please. Promise.. I promise it might pay off.

What sort of PROMISE was that? But I actually backed off again. She climbed over me and landed on the other couch.

submitted by /u/swan_h_7
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ux2xwz/up_at_the_lake_with_mae_part_9_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more