My Buddies Wife [MF]

free dating

Went out to Florida to visit my buddy and his wife. We all spent the weekend hanging out by the pool and drinking a lot. Lot's of flirting between me and his wife (we'll call her Barb), but nothing out of the ordinary or anything we hadn't done before. Monday comes around and my buddy has to work. I'm hanging by the pool as usual, and out comes Barb wearing a g-string bikini I hadn't seen before. She looked great. She's 41 has had 2 kids , so she's got a few extra pounds these days, but a nice set of C cups and a nice thick ass. I make a comment about the bikini and laughs and says it's her weekday suit for the pool. I'm starting to get hard and wondering if she'll notice, so I decide to play a little game.
I untie my trunks and loosen the wasteland a bit, then stand up and dive in the pool. Of course the trunks come right off, so now I'm naked and my trunks are floating on the other end. She's cracking up asking me what I am going to do now. I swim over, grab my trunks and hop out of the pool naked and slowly put them back on. I notice her eye staring at my cock the entire time. A bit later we're chatting and I mention how it's not fair that she got to see me naked and hasn't returned the favor. She laughs and suddenly loses her top and now I can see her gorgeous tits. I'm now starting to get hard again, and I take a chance and ask if I can touch them. She says sure, if I can see your cock again. I said let's go inside. We walk in the house and I drop the swim trunks and walk over to her. She's staring at my cock and I decide to kiss her. She kisses me back and it's game on.
I go to work on her tits with my mouth, and slide my hand in her bikini to find her soaking wet. We move into the bedroom, and I get the bottoms off to reveal a beautiful shaved pussy. I go down on her and she tastes fantastic. I have her cumming in no time. When she catches her breath, she says I need you inside me now. I move up and slip my cock inside her, she's so much tighter than my wide. I start fucking her like there's no tomorrow, and in minutes I'm shooting my cum inside her. We fucked 2 more times that day before my buddy got home, and I came inside her each time.
She's been sending me dirty texts every time I am away from home on business. I can't wait for the next trip trip to visit them in Florida, I'll be making sure my buddy has to work the entire time I am there.

submitted by /u/pdxb991
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uuy05a/my_buddies_wife_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more