[MF]A weekend in NYC with a slut. Cocks and more cocks.

free dating

Being from NYC, I always enjoy visiting and seeing all my boytoys and of course, meeting new men through reddit, especially from RAOBJ. My plans were to see 5 men, but my plans quickly changed.
It started seeing an old FWB in Forrest Hill, and he surprised me with his friend that had a huge thick cock. I spent the night fucking my fwb and sucking his friends cock into the morning. I was full of cum, and I very much enjoyed that. I did take a small video, thinking back wish I took more of him fucking me and his friend watching and vice verse.
I took an uber to another boytoy in Williamsburg, we smoked and watching LOTR while I sucked his cock until he came in my mouth and grabbed my face asking for his cum back in his mouth. Was the hottest thing ever. Finished LOTR while waiting for his guy that wanted to suck my tits but would take me to my hotel.
Stayed at Hotel 50 Bowery in Chinatown and already had a cock down my throat within the next hour. I def recorded his married cock fucking my face, getting rewarded with his yummy cum. Relaxed a bit, went shopping with a friend and ate some pho before heading back to my hotel. I met with another old fwb and brought him up to my hotel. Sucked his cock until we talked about adding another cock. I went straight to sc and asked who was in the area, within 15 minutes there was a guy coming. It was his first time and my fwb just sat back and recorded me sucking him off until he was hard and comfortable getting sucked off right next to my fwb.
That lasted a few minutes until my fwb wanted to cum right on my face, and he left The new guy quickly got hard, sucked him but he wasn't close so he asked if he could fuck me which I bent over and he fucked me until he came. He actually came back the next morning and got his cock sucked before he went to work.
It was around 5pm, when this guy ive been wanting to meet for a good year. His cock was the thickest Ive ever had so I was preparing myself with a dildo before he textd that he was downstairs. He showered and went straight for eating my pussy out, slowly fingering me before making me cum and squirt all over his face that I gladly helped licked up, licking down his body to his rock hard cock. I could barely get his cock down my throat, but I was determined and was able to swallow him and enjoyed the challenge. He fingered me as I sucked his cock, we were changing positions alot where I ended up on the edge of the bed with his cock between my tits before fucking my face. He was close to cumming so I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock until he came such a huge load down my face.
He went back to eating my pussy out until I ready for more of his cock. He wanted to record by the window, which really turned out to be a great video. He came on pretty quick on my face. 2 hours went by and he was still going, I lost time of how many times I came but he was on 4. He was finally ready to fuck my pussy, backstory we talked about how I like being fucked which he happily obliged and went right to choking me and telling me that I was such a good slut, asking me to tell him who else I fucked and sucked off that day.
He kept stopping as he didn't want to cum fast, his cock felt so good and missionary was great but when he turned me off and had my ass in the air, his cock curved up so I came so quick and again when he started to rail me hard. Pulling my hair back hard, kissing me until he came but he was still hard so I sucked his cock but he didn't have anything else to cum. He showered and left.
I ended the night with fucking myself with my dildo and sucking off this college kid showing off on OF live and Omegle. I passed out around 2am. I came back to NYC a few months later and almost double the number of men I saw this trip.

submitted by /u/greyprometheus
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uzwjb8/mfa_weekend_in_nyc_with_a_slut_cocks_and_more/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more