I started cheating with my wife’s new friend, a single mom neighbor [MF]

free dating

Her name is Makala. She moved into the neighborhood a few months ago after getting a divorce and she has a young boy. She would see my wife in front of our house and come over and talk to her and they’ve became friends.

When my family was out of town my wife texts me that Makala needs help moving a bird fountain thing into her back yard and she volunteered me for it because I work from home. I walk across the street and she’s outside and she takes me through her gate to show me where to move it and so I do. She asks me if I want something to drink. It’s hot so sure. She mentions her kid is in day care.

I go in and have a drink. To be clear, she’s not flirting with me or anything. She’s not showing any signs of being interested really. She’s just a polite nice person. She’s a thin short brunette, I think she’s white but maybe somewhat hispanic? She’s wearing a white tank top and those athletic soccer shorts women wear. And I can’t really believe it but this is what I do.

We’re standing in the area between her kitchen and living room and I put my drink down. I step toward her, I grab her, I turn her around, I pull her shorts down and squeezed her ass into my crotch. She lets out a pretty loud gasp. She’s still in her underwear. I push her towards the wall, I’ve got my left around her shoulders and I have my right hand on her crotch and pushing it into my bulge and do that for like a minute. I just kind of breathe into her ear.

Then I pulled her panties down a little and I unbuttoned my jeans. I started fucking her against her kitchen wall. I’m gasping pretty hard and clapping her ass hard each thrust. Long hard strokes inside her.

It really seemed like I was going to knock her frames off the wall so I say “come here” and move her to the back of her couch and bend her over. Now I am thrusting hard and fast. She’s a really sexy moaner. Actually more of a grunter. I tell her I need to cum and she turns around, gets on her knees and takes me in her mouth and swallows. Oh, what a great girl.

We’ve fucked a few times since then. If we fuck in my house it’s in our guest bed and in her house it’s kind of wherever. One time I fucked her in her living room with the curtains kind of open and I could see neighbors walking by. And every time I blow cum she drinks it.

Again, she never initiated anything. I barely said 15 words to her before I did it. I just saw her little ass and I felt like taking her pussy and so I did.

submitted by /u/texasdad4159
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uza6rj/i_started_cheating_with_my_wifes_new_friend_a/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more