I [M] 19 got caught by my gfs older sister and her friends having sex yesterday

free dating

We’ve been caught by her roommates a few times before and that’s not a big deal but being caught by her sister feels weird. I think she saw us doing everything as we were completely naked and she told us we’re “idiots” for not using protection. Writing here because it feels so wrong being caught by family.

Edit: the sister is 25 and so are her two friends. she was with and they walked into the house when we were home alone but she needed to come pick up some stuff she left behind. My gf is 19 like myself

submitted by /u/sexaccount2002
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uxt2h6/i_m_19_got_caught_by_my_gfs_older_sister_and_her/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more