[f] I became a public display for men

free dating

My partner and I and some of his friends finally decided to do it.

I had an anal hook in my ass and my hands tied to the top of it. Nothing else on. They drove me out to this abandoned military base we always go. In the car on the way there. They were degrading me. Laughing at me. Slapping me. Making me sit and suck on each other’s cock.

When we got there. They finally let me out the car. Put a slip leash on my neck un tied my hands and told me to go on all fours. So I did as I was told. For the next ( what it felt like ) 10 mins I walked on my hands and knees whilst being spanked and spat on to my destination. Cuts and marks on my knees and hands. But finally this is what I deserved. Here’s they took me into one of the empty buildings tied my hands back up behind my back and took turns getting me to suck them off. One by one. Slapping me in the face shouting. Laughing. Making me gag. Cry.

For the rest of the day they used me here as furniture, slave and fuck hole. I got fucked in the ass hard everytime I had to pee as punishment. I stayed on the floor all day like a pathetic dog. But I can’t wait to go out again. Especially if the two random guys who were walking join in again.

submitted by /u/Daddys_kitten_814
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uu929c/f_i_became_a_public_display_for_men/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more