My father in law is hot

free dating

I (25f) have been living apart from my husband (30m) for the better part of the last year. His work is contracted and requires travel the majority of the year. I ended up getting pregnant and he still renewed his contract. I have done pretty much everything alone.

My father in law (55m) is staying with me to help raise our son. I hadn’t met him prior to this. He is here for a few weeks and I am caught off guard by how strongly attracted to him I am.

He has your typical dad-bod, somewhat overweight but not too much that he can’t keep up with the kids. He reminds me of an older more rugged version of my husband. He still takes care of himself, and is overall just a goofy guy. I expected him to irritate me but we got on really well. Too well.

I have giant boobs, and I know it. People have always commented on my boobs, like go out drinking with friends and the topic always touches on my chest at least once. It is what it is. Pregnancy has only made them plumper. I haven’t been wearing a bra around the house and I’ve noticed him noticing. I leave my underwear where he can see them outside of the shower. He compares me to his wife a lot, lots of compliments, lots of laughing.

He sits close on the couch, hand on my knee. My hand on his forearm.

He works with his hands. Something about his hands, I bet being fingered would feel like velvet.

I want to sit in his lap and feel him get hard for me. I want him to finger me while his free hand holds me down by the neck. I want him to pin me down, eat me out, fuck my face and then my ass.

A girl can dream, anyways.

submitted by /u/MedicinalReality
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more