38F The Help

free dating

My dom has me run "errands" for him, which typically involves dropping something off or picking something up for him... and taking cock from the guy. This happens a lot and they are usually pretty quick. Suck, bend over and take it, in an office, in a house or apt. These are fun but rarely that memorable.

Recently I ran and errand to relatively large estate. I was greeted by a younger guy who led me to an large den where an guy who was probably around 50 was waiting. I was picking up a package from him. There was also a younger hispanic girl, dressed in a maid outfit. It wasn't overly ornate but it was similar to outfits maids at fancy hotels wear.

The guy had me bend over his desk and hiked up my skirt and pulled my panties off. He called the maid over and spread my ass and had her tongue my ass and made her spit on it, then he shoved his rather thick cock in my ass. I looked back and he was holding her head to rim him while he slowly fucked me ass. After only two or three slow deeps strokes he'd pull it out and forcefully shove it down her throat and fuck her throat a few times. He alternated like this very deliberately over and over until he finally grunted and pushed deep in my ass and pumped it full of cum.

He immediately put her mouth on my asshole and said "clean it." She hungrily sucked the cum out of my ass, spreading it wide and shoving her tongue deep. The guy sat back in a chair slowly teasing his cock then sent a message on his phone and before long the younger guy who let me in appeared. The older guy pulled my head into his lap and grabbed a handful of my hair fucking my throat. I could hear the girl moaning and it was clear she was getting fucked by the young guy.

The older guy fucked my throat rough and as I could hear the young guy grunting the older guy started to cum shoving his cock deep in my throat. As I caught my breath the younger guy got himself together and left. The older guy had the girl bend over the desk and spread her cum-filled asshole and said to me "clean it."

submitted by /u/BlondeToyMILF
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more