Up at the lake with Mae - part. 10 [MF]

free dating

(part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4 - part 5 - part 6 - part 7 - part 8 - part 9)

Mae was now facing the other way, perhaps a good chance for a well deserved, long awaited - altought solitary - stroke to my swollen cock. Honestly, I didn't know what else I could ever get from such a strange situation. But then she threw me her bikini top.

Here. Cover your eyes. Tight.

I silently obeyed. The fabric was still fresh. And then… silence, stillness.

Finally, Mae's voice came from somewhere different than I expexted - far on my left - together with the sound of the metallic fridge door.

Stroke yourself. I'll allow it. But, slowly.

I complied and immediately felt I was close. I don’t know what gave me away but she seemed perfectly aware of my state.

Y’re sooooo close. - that was not a question indeed.

Your fault.

How so?

You’ve been teasing me for hours now, you’re still... doing it.

Sooo… it's not about ME. It's my ACTIONS and WORDS?

Urghh...c’mon Mae, y’know... you know what I mean...

My hand was now moving faster up and down.

Ok, stop. Just, stop it.

Jesus.

Stillness, and silence again. Mae was softy shuffling her feet around the room. I could feel her circling like a bird of prey. I was still trying to figure out where she was or what she was about to do - hoping, praying that she'd just slide over my cock and let me in - when I felt it.

A soft, gentle poke of her tongue right on my frenulum.

Oh shhhhhit.

Again.

Siit, MAE!.

She was kneeling inbewtwen my legs, hands steadily on my tights. This time she ran her tongue across my shaft, from the bottom up to the tip.

Relax, she whispered.

Mae, I'm gonna cum.

You sure?

Yes.

Oh.. don't.

I reached for her bun.

DON'T!

Mae violently moved my hands away from her. It would have been so easy to just grab her bun and shove my cock into her mouth, forcing her lips, balls deep. But I'd got he message.

Here's to you, I head her say.

Just as I opened my mouth to say something, she slided two fingers in. Two soaking wet fingers. She was making me savour her taste. I started circling my tongue around them, in a bliss. It was heaven.

Mae kissed the tip of my cock then firmly grabbed the base of my shaft, pulling my foreskin all the way down.

Let me serve you.

Hm-hmmm... was all I could say. Or think.

Her tongue, again. Mae started licking my tip faster and faster, hammering away.

Mae..

...

Mae, I'm cumming... now.

She gave me one final, rapid stroke with her hand and I let my self go for good. I exploded wildly, like a fucking firework. My body started to shake violently. I could feel like a neverending, almightly stream of pleasure finally leaving of my body, flowing out in the air. I can't say how long it lasted but seconds, minutes seemed to crash in all direction and the roll over me.

And indefinite amount of time had passed before I regained regain the strenght needed to peel off the blindfold.

Mae was curled up between my legs, fiercely holding my sill-hard member. She was waiting for me to come down. We locked eyes and she welcomed me back, smiling widely.

Hey.

Hey.

Her whole upper body was plastered. My cum had landed just anywhere. On her shoulders. On her neck. On her breast. Her face was an astonishing collection of thick white stains. Her nose. Her lips, her forehead and cheeks. Cum was dripping down her chin.

Your orgasm... that was the greatest thing, ever - she said, sweetly and calmly.

Mae, I...

Hush.

....

You... painted me. Am I... beautiful?

You are splendid.

I wanna see it too.

submitted by /u/swan_h_7
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uxtifs/up_at_the_lake_with_mae_part_10_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more