Little Sexy story for y’all

free dating

have been maried for a couple of years now and it is all going quite well. I have been thinkin lately that it could be a bit spicier though. We have a happy marrige and the sex is GOOD!! but I think it is time to add a little. My wife likes to play on the bi-side a little nothing major just some kissing and heavy petting n groping. So I didn't think she would mind if I enlisted the help of one of her more eager girlfriends. I went down town for a drink where I though Sara (the friend) might be. She was there I sat down and bought her a drink and told her my plan. Sara is a bit more bi then my wife and has always admitted to wanting more then my girl is willing to give so she was more then willing to help me out. She was to come to my house at 1am tonight and sneak in the basement door and meet me in my bedroom. Me and my wife went to bed at are normal time 10pm and she was dead asleep by 11pm. I was still awake and very excited. As soon as I heard her brerathing change I sat up in bed. My wife is a very heavy sleeper so I wasn't to worried about being quiet. 1st I had to pull the blankets back a bit we sleep naked and I love to watch her breasts rise and fall with her breathing in the moonlight. I have even used them like counting sheep. LOL just stared untill I fall asleep or wake her up make love and then fall asleep. I had some heavy cloth cuff like things held together with rope. I made them so they weren't pretty but they would work. I very carefully put a cuff on each ankle and on each of her wrists. I was being very careful to do this as quietly as I could. Me and my wife did have a couple night caps. She didn't want to but I insisted saying I had a very long day. I knew that she sleeps even harder when she has been drinking. Hehehe I heard a small noise downstairs I knew it was Sara. I instintly got hard as a rock thinking about what was about to happen. Up untill now it had kinda been a dream but now --WOW!! Then I got even hornyier when I realized that I also was naked. I didn't think about that before I was in my bedroom after all. Sara creeped into my bedroom very quietly. She was a slender girl with a perfect round bubble of an ass and big B's. Much like my wife actually. Brunette with very bright brown eyes. Also much like my wife I had often teased them that they could be sisters. But anyway it was pretty bright in my room so we could see each other very well. She let out a little cuu and gave me a squeeze on the ass. I turned and said hey be quiet. She said "you" and gave me another squeeze this time on my penis. Then she said I better get ready too huh. and she started stripping down. I had to stop and watch besides for a flash now and then I had never seen Sara naked. OHHH very nice. I walked up gave her a hug and grabbed her ass and thanked her for coming. She gave me a little kiss and said maybe we should let Susy (my wife) sleep then she giggled we both knew she was more here for Susy then for me. I was Ok with that. I then turned to her and said now check this out - I slowly pulled then sheets back exposing my wifes completelly naked body. OHH did she look good!! Sara reached right out and put one hand on her belly and the other on her breast. I could tell she wanted to dive right in so I pinched her in the ass to get her attension then whispered that I wasn't ready yet. She said fine and stepped back. I said we have to wait for her to roll over. While we waited Sara and I had a bit of fun. touchin and kissin a bit. Then Susy did roll. Sara said what a glorious ass. she gave it a little squeeze. I quickly tied my wifes feet and hands to the corner posts of the bed. She woke a bit once so we stopped and waited for her to go back to sleep. When I was ready I laid a pillow case over her head and then whispered in her ear that I couldn't sleep. She said to bad and tried to roll over when she couldn't she woke up completely and said what the hell. I grabbed a leather paddle from under the bed and gave her a swat on the ass and told her to lay still. She continued to struggle and to get the pillow case off her head so I gave her another smack. I was really trying to be stern but it was tough. A. because this was just so sexy B. because I was really really horny and C. Sara was standing behind me biting my back trying not to laugh (remember she is the other surprise) also she had one hand on my ass and the other on my penis. Cool but the more she tried not to laugh the more she squeezed. It was hot but hurt once in a while LOL. Now Susy realized that she actually was tied stopped fighting and said very sternly what are you doing? I gave her another swat and said anything I want. I started trailing the paddle up and down her body. Sara went and turned on the bedside light and then started to trail her fingers up and down my wifes body. It was such a sexy sight. Susy started to speak again and I gave her another swat hard this time. Her ass was already starting to redden up. between the spankins and Saras hands Susy started to enjoy what was going on. She pushed her ass up kinda asked for another. I was happy to give it to her. Sara then started rubbing her ass. Susy said hey who is that, that is too small to be your hand. Sara then strattled her and bent over and bite her ear and started whispering to her. I couldn't hear what but I wasn't getting yeled at so I though it must be good. I then realized that I had two beautiful asses in fron of me! YEAH! I gave my wife another swat with the paddle as I gave Sara one with my hand. They both cooed at the same time. Sara removed the pillow case and started kissing my wife while I countinued to alternate between spankings and playing with there pussies. Occasionally Sara would reach back and give me a tug or two. She also had untied my wifes hands and feet. so now Susy had rolled over adn Sara was throughly enjoying her breasts. Then Susy flipped her and stratled Sara. and they went to makeing out again. I couldn't handle it anymore I went behind my wife who was now on all fours and fucked her from behind. Someone was playing with my balls I don't know who and don't care. LOL. When I was done they rolled over again and Sare said she needed some. I looked at Susy because we had not done that before. and she nodded for me to go ahead. Sara backed up and went down on my wife while I got in position once again. They were playing with each others breasts. I could see everthing in our vanity mirror. It was an unreal picture. I think we all came at the same time and then collapsed into a big pile of skin. Sara then asked if it would be alright if she stayed till morning Susy giggled and said sure. I got to sleep in the middle both women curled up to me and fell asleep. We woke up in the moring and had some more fun, and after Sara left Susy grabbed me took me back to the bedroom and gave me a very special Thankyou for the night before. She told me to plan more night adventures, and said next we should go surprise Sara... I sais SWEEEEEET!!!! Hahaha.

submitted by /u/EnvironmentalOil1707
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more