Surprise Me at Work

free dating

The large expanse of grass in front of City Hall is inviting on nice days. Unfortunately, due to safety protocols, people aren't allowed to hang out there unless there's a special event going on. However, on a daily basis there is someone having a picnic, sunbathing, kicking around a soccer ball, or any other park-like activity. Which means anyone who works in City Hall that spots them is tasked with asking them to leave. It feels like that person is me a lot, maybe because I look outside a lot. Today, there is a man having a full-on workout on the lawn. I stand there watching him for a while. At least from this distance, he seems like quite a good looking guy. I can see some muscle definition even from here. It probably helps that he has no shirt on. It also probably helps that I haven't had sex in at least 9 months. A colleague walks by and snickers. I sigh. "You saw them first!" he shrugs, knowing that no one likes to have to explain the stupid rule to people. I grimace at him and head down the stairs towards the door out onto the lawn. I know he is watching through the window as I stride down the slight hill towards the jump-roping citizen. "Excuse me, Sir." I raise my voice enough to catch his attention as I approach. "Unfortunately, the grounds of City Hall are closed today." I say as I slow to a stop a few yards away. "What?" he looks at me. I see his eyes flick up and down my body. "Unfortunately, the grounds of City Hall are closed today. We don't allow park-like activities on the lawn unless there is a predetermined special event happening." I explain. "Literally never heard that rule before." He squints. "Yeah, it's an odd rule, but a rule nonetheless." He stares at me for a moment as if he plans to ignore me, but then he reaches down and stuffs his jump rope back into his duffle bag. "I'm sorry - there's a great park a few blocks down!" I offer as he roughly grabs his things and walks away. I turn and head back inside. As I climb the stairs I see my colleague hiding his laugh. "Oh, shut it." I smile at him. After a few hours, it's finally time to head home and I make my way to my car. I always park in the parking garage across the street. On the level I park is only my car and one other car just a few spots down. I climb in and close the door. It's stifling from the long day of sitting in the hot garage, I roll down my window as I start the car and fumble the radio to a song I like. After a moment, I feel someone next to me and turn to look out the window. There is the workout guy throwing his duffle bag in his car. Ugh, what are the odds that was HIS car? He looks over and sees me. I look back down, checking my phone. When I feel brave enough to look back up, he is at my window but he isn't leaning down. This means his crotch is level with my face. I can see that his workout has somehow turned him on because there is an impressive bulge just six or so inches from my face. "Um, can I help you?" I try to look up without getting my face closer to him, but he inches closer as if to block me. "Yes, you can." He says sternly and he reaches down and pulls his cock out. I gasp, which was the wrong thing to do because he takes the opportunity to press the tip into my unexpecting mouth. I pull back and he leans in more. "Come on, don't tell me you didn't enjoy the show earlier." How does he know that? I feel something tingling in my pussy, I am getting wet just from this man shoving his cock in my face. I bite my lip and then lean forward slightly and lick the tip of his cock. "That's it slut..." He whispers. I take his cock into my mouth and suck on it. He moans. I bob my head back and forth, taking as much of his long cock as I can. I would estimate it was 7.5 or 8 inches. Definitely the biggest I have seen. After a few minutes, his hand reaches down inside the car and begins to grope my tits. I pull back and let his cock fall out of my mouth. "Stairwell?" I ask. "No. Here." He reaches down and opens my door. I turn and get in a position with my legs out and me bent over my driver's seat. I feel him push my skirt up and slide in fast, as if he is in a rush to feel my pussy tight around his cock. He moans as he slides in and so do I. "Fuck, Bee!" I turn my head and look back at him as he grabs a handful of my hair. He begins to slam into me. Making sure that I feel his full length with each thrust. "It's so big..." I grunt more than speak. He pulls my hair tighter and with his other hand he spanks me hard. "Take it, Slut." He increases his speed. I moan louder. "Cum on my cock, cum." I feel myself let go and hear him groan as my orgasm explodes around him, causing him to cum too. He pulls out and heads back to his car as I adjust myself and sit back in mine, closing the door. I put my seatbelt on and drive home. When I park, I pull out my phone and open Reddit. One new message. I read it: "Thank you, Bee. That was fun. Let's do it again soon."

submitted by /u/QueenBee_412
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more