Moaning at Inappropriate Times, Her Turn [MF]

free dating

Do you remember the moaning game that I play with the girl I've been seeing? If not, basically we try to make each other moan at the most inappropriate times. She tried to make me moan by sucking my dick while I was gaming online. Now it's my turn to make her moan.

She has a strong relationship with her parents, especially her mom. Every day after work, she calls her. I know this because she's a remote worker and sometimes spends the night at my place and works here.

Since we work from home, we're in comfortable clothes. She was wearing these athletic shorts that have built in undies. She was laying in her stomach on my bed when she called her mom.

I snuck up behind her, wrapped my arms around her thighs, and shoved my face against her ass. She giggled and tried to kick me away, but I had my arms wrapped around her.

She continued to talk to her mom once she caught on that I was playing our game. I let go of her thighs and began to pull her shorts off. Since the undies are built in, there was nothing covering her ass after I pulled the shorts off.

I started by eating her pussy from behind. Since she was laying on her stomach, I didn't have the best angle. Lucky for us, she likes having her ass licked too.

She would take breaks and sigh lowly, but wasn't moaning. Can't have her mom hearing that.

Then, I pulled out my dick and began to rub her pussy with it. I reached under her belly and picked her up just enough to have a better angle. I pushed my dick into her little pussy.

Fuck, it was nice and tight. I began to slide in and out, slowly. Who would break first? Would I cum first, or would she moan?

I could tell she was hurrying her mom off the phone. I fucked her faster at that point to get her to moan.

She quickly hung up and moaned, "fuck me."

I knew she had won. It was time to finish what I started. She got herself into a doggy position. I grabbed her hips and began to fucking slam my dick into her pussy. My balls would slap against her clit every time my hard cock slid inside her. She was moaning fucking loud at this point.

I spanked her ass over and over until I was ready to blow. I pulled out and finished all over her ass and back. She collapsed and laid there for a few moments, satisfied.

Damn, neither one of us has made each other moan at inappropriate times yet. The game continues.

submitted by /u/Ivan11G
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more