I got a full erection during my annual physical - 36 [MF]

free dating

I get a physical every year and to be honest they're always pretty cursory. Height, weight, heart and lungs, some blood work and I'm done in 15 mins tops. My last doctor didn't even make me put on a gown. But I switched to a new practice and I guess some doctors are more thorough.

In addition to a new practice, it was also my first time with a female doctor. The nurse did all the vital and insisted I put on the gown with "just my underwear" on. I did and then waited and waited. Eventually she came in, and damn if she wasn't basically my age and cute. We chatted and she got underway. Mostly the same stuff as always, but more poking and prodding than usual.

Just when I thought she was done she told me to stand up and take down my boxer briefs. A million things went through my head all at once, not the least of which was the sudden realization that I hadn't jerked off in 4 or 5 days, which is way too long for me. She turned around to put on fresh gloves and when she turned back around and wheeled over on her stool I was fully hard. Not like, kind of excited hard, but full blown banana curve up to the sky hard. There was an awkward silence and then we both spoke - me apologizing and her saying it was totally normal.

She plowed ahead with the exam, looking at all angles, feeling the shaft, looking at the head and all the while asking if I had any trouble maintaining erections or ejaculating, or if it ever hurt. And then she moved to my testicles, spending a good bit of time telling me how to examine them myself and asking a few more questions. By the time she finished I was visibly leaking precum and honestly felt myself getting close.

She told me to get dressed and that she would call me with any results and left the room. I took off the gown, put it on the table and after about 10 strokes shot a week's worth of cum. It was one of those ejaculations that make your knees buckle it was so hard. I cleaned up, threw the gown in the hamper and walked out.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Nurse or doctors?

submitted by /u/Neat-Ad9103
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/utfmsl/i_got_a_full_erection_during_my_annual_physical/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more