I [F][18] drunk pee at the gym today

free dating

So Today I drunk alot of fluid so have been peeing alot and its all mostly clear, I had the idea that before I go to gym I'd fill my water bottle up most of the way and fill the rest with pee, so right before I left I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet with the bottle underneath me - I started peeing into the bottle until it was full which is around 700ml, I think I added 100-200ml can't remember fully. Anyways I put the lid on and went to the gym, it felt so hot drinking pee infront of almost 100 people without them knowing, I made sure to Finnish it and when I got home I peed into the bottle again and drank that, tasted very nice and will probably try again if I can :)

submitted by /u/RedRose0204
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uwba47/i_f18_drunk_pee_at_the_gym_today/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more