Two girl used me

free dating

I was 21 years old, and I was on a birthday party with my friend, Theresa. I am petite, skinny and brown haired, she is blonde and busty, and thst night she was wearing red lipstick. She was maybe 27 that time. We drank and had fun, and she leaded me to the bathroom.

There was no question what she wanted from me. I am a straight girl, she's lesbian, but I didn't have problems with this at all. She was holding my head while we were kissing (and she was extremly good!), pushed me to the door, and started to touch my body. Okay, I had some kiss on the lips with classmates, but nothing like this before.

She was squeezing my tits, and touched my pussy through my jeans. She started to smile and said: 'are you really this wet?' I felt very ashamed by this, but she didn't say more, just unzipped my jeans, pulled aside my panties and played with my pussy. She was teasing and smiled at me all the time, I wanted to close my eyes, but she said: 'look at me'.

I felt one finger in my pussy, when somebody knocked on the door. We stayed silent. That person started to knock louder and tried to come in. I zipped my jeans back and we tried to look innocent.

Another girl ca me in, Veronica. I didn't know her, but she was Theresa's friend. Veronica looked at us and asked something like 'is this a lesbian party?' Theresa laughed, I was confused, and Veronica really enjoyed this.

They were talking like nothing happened, and out of nowhere Theresa asked that girl if she wants to join! Veronica wanted to join! They started to kissing and enjoying each other's body, I was just staring at them. Theresa noticed I am still there, and unzipped my jeans.

'You are submissive, am I right?' They laughed and I just said yes. 'Then I know what to play.'

And Theresa pushed me down to my knees. They both took off their jeans, pulled aside their thongs, and Veronica said 'you know what you have to do, beta'. I felt humiliated already, but I also felt my pussy is wetter than ever. Veronica grabbed me by my hair and pushed my face between Theresa's legs. I started to lick her pussy, I never did it before, but it was so tempting. 'Look at her eyes, bitch, we allow you to taste our pussy, it's the least you can do'. Oh my god, I was never humiliated like this, I was dreaming about it, and it felt bad and good at the same time. I was looking up them, while they were tossing me from one pussy to the other one.

My whole face was covered by their juice, they were wilder and wilder, riding my face, and then I felt a slap on my face. I didn't know who was that, because I kept my eyes closed when they were riding my face. I heard them laughing, I think I had a stupid face. I had to stand up and they took off my jeans too. They made me lie down on the floor, and Veronica sat on my chest. She was more evil than Theresa. She slapped me several times and spat on my face.

'Do you want me to stop it?' I wanted to say yes, but I wanted to continue so much! I felt humiliated, but at the same time I knew if they would just touch my pussy for a minute I would cum so hard like never before.

'No.' I replied.

'What?' Veronica asked and slapped me again.

'I want you to continue it.'

My post is already long, so I just say we all went to Theresa's house after this, and we continued this there.

submitted by /u/kissannedoll
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more