Cuckcake beginning

free dating

So, been asked to tell the story of the cuckcake getting pregnant. So here goes…

If you read the earlier posts for background, you know K was, at first, just a guest staying with us that ventured into oral and anal play with me for a bit. Wife knew about the fun, and since we are very open, was very encouraging of K exploring her sexuality.

Well, K being a good church going girl, held out on vaginal sex for a bit until one Saturday night. My wife and I had planned an erotic night together in our playroom. We had the blue lights on, the swing ready to go, the gloryhole area up. She was in my favorite bustier and stockings. We planned on having the house to ourselves and had imbibed of our favorite strain to set the mood.

After an intense make out and grope session, I helped my wife into the swing and knelt in between her legs. The sight and smell of my wife’s hairy pussy always get me hard. I had just started eating her out when we heard the front door chime. I put on my robe, which doesn’t really conceal my hard on, and investigated.

Turned out K’s plans fell through and she was home for the night. She noticed my erection, smiled, and gave me a kiss and playful squeeze. Nothing makes me harder than getting her sweet ass, but I let her know that tonight was about wife and I. She frowned but understood. Then, she asked if she could watch us. That was a surprise as while her and I played, she never played with us. I said I would ask the wife, and she said she would wait for an answer while showering

I went back and asked the wife. She said as long as K followed playroom rules (naked or lingerie; ask before playing; etc). She also said it would cost me a pegging. I smiled and agreed. I gave her a quick clit rub and said I’d be right back.

I caught K in the shower and said she’s welcome. I have to admit, the water on her perky B’s and beautiful bush helped keep me hard. She said she would be up in a bit. I went back to the playroom and resumed eating my wife’s pussy. She is quite vocal when getting eaten so we barely heard K enter in all her naked goodness. She pulled over a stool and watched me eat me wife in the swing. This was the first time K and my wife had been nude together. K watched Rose playing with her nipples as I ate her and asked if she could help. Rose consented, and K bent to one of my wife’s large C tits and took one nipple in her mouth and caressed the other with her hand. Shortly my wife had her first orgasm of the night.

More to follow…

submitted by /u/Bigman4146
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more