My Girl Had a Secret Wicked and Dirty Streak [MF]

free dating

My first great love was an outwardly bookish and nerdy girl — with a colossal wicked and dirty mind and body that I explored at every opportunity. This is one of those stories.

We had been apart for four months as I attended uni in another country. She had stayed close to home for school and lived at home.

Not long after I arrived back in country, we found ourselves at her house, alone for what promised to be several hours. We were standing at a high, butcher block style table, eating a typical European lunch of fresh fruits and vegetables and meats, when it happened.

The sexual longing had been strong from the moment we stepped in the house. We were standing, eating, talking, and then she stuck a carrot in her mouth, sucked on it hard, and stared at me, her green eyes saying everything without her uttering a word.

We attacked each other across the table, tongues wrestling, biting each other’s lips, sucking on them. We were both leaned across the table, scattering carrots and celery and grapes everywhere. We laughed, and I moved around the table and pulled her to me.

Our bodies, which always fit together so well and so naturally, pressed hard into each other, each of us feeling the other’s explosive arousal. I sucked on her neck. She moaned, and whispered one word:

“Upstairs.”

We careened toward and up the staircase, pausing to make out and paw at each other, tearing clothes off as we went. Family pictures clattered down the stairs as we bumped into them and knocked them from the walls, oblivious and lost in the heat and haze of sex on the brain.

We reached the top of the stairs, and I took her hand to lead her toward her bedroom. She fixed me with a look of pure, wicked lust, and said, simply, “No.”

Then she pulled me in the opposite direction — into her father’s study.

It was one of those rooms you see in the movies — a large room, lined with dark, wooden bookshelves, a large oak desk at one end of the room, and a large, expensive oriental carpet lying atop a hardwood floor.

By the time we reached the study, she was dressed only in white shorts, panties, and socks. I spun her around so her back was to me, cupped her breasts in my hands, and caressed them while kissing and sucking on her neck. Her breasts would swell whenever she was aroused, and I found this, and her hard nipples, to be irresistible and hot as hell.

She leaned into me, sighed, and moaned gently as my fingers explores her. I let my lips roam over her neck and earlobes, loving the taste of her skin and the light aroma of her perfume. My fingers travelled lower and caressed her through her shorts. She moaned loudly, arched her back, and then whispered, “Fuck me on the floor.”

She put her hands over mine and seemed to enjoy guiding my fingers through the process of unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts. They fell to the floor, revealing a pair of string bikini panties with blue and green flowers on th.

And they were already soaked through.

I shed my own remaining clothes, knelt before her, and tore her panties off her body. She got down on the floor and laid on her back, legs open to me. There would be no more foreplay. We needed to fuck now, hard and fast for however long it lasted.

She rocked her hips back as I entered her, splaying her legs out. Dear God, was she hot ad wet and silky and almost overwhelmingly aroused.

It felt exquisite.

I moved inside her, slowly at first, trying not to explode. Then I got control over myself, and I moved harder and a bit faster. She grasped at my back and shoulders, her nails skating over my skin. We kissed, reveling in each other. She kissed my neck and ears, moaning into them, and saying the most deliciously dirty things.

Her words, and the feelings of being inside her and feeling her body wrapped around me, her lips and fingers dancing all over me, drove me crazy. I began to thrust harder and harder, pounding into her. She yelled out, “Yes baby, give it to me!” She wrapped her legs tightly around me, and held on for dear life.

I pounded again and again and again until I tipped right over and exploded inside her. I pumped my hips into her until I was spent. I barely noticed, but she came too, squeezing me and pulling me more deeply inside her as I finished.

We laid there for a long time, catching our breath.

While resting her head on my chest, she kissed my skin and said, “I have been fantasizing about doing that in here with you since you left at Christmas.”

I chuckled and replied, “Well, I am glad I could make it a reality. “

Afterward, while she changed into fresh clothes, I cleaned up the mess we had made in the kitchen and on the stairs.

When she came down, I wrapped her in my arms, and gave her a playful smack on the ass. She winced, which surprised me. She saw the look on my face, and said, “I have rug burns on my ass.”

“Ohhh, sorry about that,” I replied.

“That’s OK,” she said, and looked at me with lust in her eyes. “It was totally worth it.”

submitted by /u/Outrageous-Gur4824
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/v0lz1i/my_girl_had_a_secret_wicked_and_dirty_streak_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more