The Polish Girl who liked it rough[FM]

free dating

"Hey! What's up? I'll be in town tonight and thought we could meet."

Not a bad text to get on a Saturday morning.

An even better one when you’re idly playing with yourself in bed, contemplating the fact that you haven’t had sex in three months.

After all, the stories on here are great, but sometimes a boy wants the real thing.

So I finished myself off(priorities!) and texted back.

The texter in question was Ana, a woman I’d connected with a few months earlier on the dreaded apps.

We’d had some nice chats, shared some kinks and then upon realising we were half a country away from each other, ended with a “sure, let me know if you’re ever town”.

And to my surprise she did.

Anyway, I’ll stop waxing lyrically and give you perves what you want; the descriptions.

Ana is petite, around 5’2”, she’s skinny with pale porcelain skin and has wavy reddish brown hair down below her shoulders. She has a cute little arse, not a bubble but not flat by any means. I’m illiterate when it comes to bra size but I’d say between B and C cup, and very firm.

She also has piercing hazelnut eyes with long dark ashes and an adorable Scottish accent despite being as Polish as Chopin.

Myself, I’m 6’ (maybe 5’11” but I’ll be dead in the ground before I admit it). My best feature is my mop of black curly hair that sits upon a fairly handsome brow and an incredibly average (if quite hairy) body. The old trouser snake is no anaconda, but I’ve had some compliments in the past.

Anyway, back to the story. She was flying in from Italy that night, so after some logistical talk we decided that since she would be arriving late in town she should just come straight to mine, and she could crash there.

So, it was looking like it was on, I made up the sofa bed just in case I had forgotten the art of seduction and then I settled into an evening of video games and YouTube while I waited for her.

Around 1am she arrived at my apartment, and I had that wonderful experience of meeting someone who looks even better than their pictures. Even dressed down for traveling she was cute as a button in jeans and a white t-shirt. After a brief hug we adjourned to my small soviet style kitchen for some wine and conversation. I persuaded her to try my crepes (wining and dining is basically my only move) and after a couple of hours we decided it was time for bed.

We headed to my bed (Yes!) and although we both knew what was on the cards, we lay beside each other awkwardly for a couple of minutes. She had changed into some cute black and red striped panties and a small t-shirt.

I was still fully clothed, like a nerd.

The tension was becoming unbearable, so I cut it.

“I really want to kiss you. Can I?”

“Yes.” I swear to God she bit her lip as she said it.

With enthusiastic consent out of the way, I dove on her. Our lips met and we started a great make out session, that great kissing where you have matching tempos and are craving each other. After a few minutes I started to kiss down her neck, starting to nibble and lick at her neck. That was clearly her kryptonite to some extent because that’s when I discovered that Ana liked to make noise as she started to moan beneath me.

Soon my hands were wandering down her side, cupping her body in my hands and making their way up her shirt to play with her erect nipples as we continued our hot make out session. I drew her closer, our bodies intertwined, her legs wrapped around me, her soft moans in my ear.

After a few minutes of this she quite righty pointed out the unfairness of the situation, I was fully clothed and she was not, so believer in equality that I am, I stood up and goofily stripped down to my boxers.

Diving back into bed I quickly helped her out of her t-shirt and started nibbling and gently biting on her nipples, each time I bit slightly harder I was rewarded with a louder moan.

Ana is a bit of a masochist it seems.

My hand sipped down to her panties, and I parted the fabric to the side, taking a finger to her clit, rubbing it gently. She started to moan louder and taking that as my cue I slipped two fingers inside and started the old reliable come-hither motion. She was moaning and starting to buck under me and I was just settling in for a few minutes of trying to make this beautiful woman cum when she started scrabbling at my boxers, pulling them down and desperately reaching for my hard cock. Taking my cock in her hands she started stroking firmly and at a good pace, exactly how I like it. She quickly pulled my hand, signaling me to withdraw my fingers.

She turned herself around, so she was now on her hands and knees facing me and took my cock in her mouth. Straight away she went deep, her nose almost touching my belly, her cute arse sticking up in the air. She started to push her mouth up and down my cock, with no trace of a gag reflex. Fun fact readers, I can take a hint.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her up for a second.

She looked up at me disappointedly with those hazelnut eyes.

“Do you like it rough?” I asked.

She nodded.

I took that and ran with it.

I shoved her back down, to her obvious satisfaction and began to roughly fuck her mouth. Taking her hair in a tight grip, a thrust my cock down her throat, holding her periodically to see if I could find her gag reflex. I could not. After holding her down for a few seconds I started to spank her cute arse bringing bright red marks up on her pale skin and muffed moans from her cock filled mouth.

After a few minutes of this I rolled her onto her side, so that I could fuck her mouth and finger her tight pussy at the same time, with intermittent breaks for spankings of course.

She hungrily inhaled my cock during this process before briefly pausing to speak.

“I want you to cum”

“Where?”

“Wherever you want”

Oh…. this hadn’t been on my immediate agenda… not that I wasn’t perfectly willing to in that moment you understand, I had just been partially saving myself for the hard fucking I thought I was going to have to deliver. Still, one shouldn’t refuse such a kind offer on a first date.

“Then I’m going to cum all over your pretty face”

With that, I essentially used her throat as sex toy, fucking it deep and without care before erupting across her face, a fairy substantial amount of cum splattering across her face(and my bedsheets). Feeling nasty, I took my hand and smeared my cum across her face and had her lick my fingers clean which she eagerly did. Meanwhile my other had continued to play with her pussy.

Alas I noticed she was slightly in shock, so we took a pause and cuddled up beside each other (after grabbing some tissue). Honestly, I was feeling quite selfish at this point so I offered to return the oral favour, but to my surprise she declined, saying that she much preferred her partners orgasms to her own, so we lay there for a few minutes while all of me recovered.

Very quickly though we were back at it, making out, with more spankings as I tried to see how much I could make her arse blush. Once again she took me to heaven via her mouth but this time, I was determined to give her that hard fucking. I teased her for a few minutes with my fingers, gently finger fucking her before I heard the magic words everyone with a phallus wants to hear.

“I want you inside of me”

Duly obliging, I grabbed a strategically stashed condom and pushed myself inside her, her beneath me, her legs wrapped around me, my cock in her tight pussy. Life was good. She began to moan again and sensing the vibe I paced her legs over my shoulders and started to pound hard, using the weight of my body to slam my cock deep inside her. I kept this hard pace up for around five minutes (mentally thanking myself for my decision to get back to exercise a month earlier). She started let out short staccato moans, as each one was interrupted by a new thrust from me.

Feeing animalistic I rolled her over onto her side, my cock still inside her and started to fuck her while I held down her face into the bed, which brought forth more moans. Switching her to a prone bone position I took this petite woman and completely overwhelmed her, my legs on top of hers, my cock deep in her pussy, my thrusts pushing her hips into the bed and my torso covering hers while all the while I had her hands and head in my grip, pinning her down. She gave out long deep moans and her body started to give out the tell-tale shake of the female orgasm, one of the hottest sensations on the planet…

Here is where if I was writing fiction, I would tell you she screamed for God and spasmed in ecstasy for 15 minutes.

Unfortunately, this is a true story, and it was such an intensely arousing experience that I immediately came, pushing deep inside her one last time, and falling on top of her with a gasp. She let out one last long moan but did not, I think quite reach Shangri La, although from her happy and exhausted smile she definitely enjoyed herself, at least nearly as much as me.

With that, and the sun having come up already, I did my manly duties as big spoon and we drifted off to sleep…determined to balance the scales in the morning.

Well that went long!

I hope you enjoyed it and needless to say I’ve already made plans to see Ana again.

submitted by /u/EthicalFuckboy
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uyis1e/the_polish_girl_who_liked_it_roughfm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more