My coworker found out about my kinky hobby Part 2

free dating

Without closing her robe, she slid past me into my hotel room. I closed the door, making sure to hang the do not disturb sign before I did.

When I walked back into the room, she was laying on my bed, toy in hand, wearing nothing but a smile. “So…..” She looked at me before gesturing with her hand. “You’re wearing too much. Get naked.” I tilted my head to the side before saying “Get naked who?” Her face clouded over with confusion for a moment before she nodded. “Get naked, please, sir.” It was as much a question as it was a statement. I nodded, saying nothing, but pushing my swim suit to the floor. She nodded as I stood there, now as naked as she was. “Thank you, sir.”

I sat back down in my chair. “Carrie, I’m fine with watching you, and I’m fine with you watching me, but I have no intention of cheating on my wife, so I won’t be touching you.” I said this almost as much for her benefit as mine. Seeing her body after months of wondering was eroding my self control.

She sat up in bed, her breasts bouncing just a bit as she did. “OK, I can live with that, but I have to tell you something.” She paused and bit her lip. “I have a thing that I like, and I’d like you to think about indulging me. It doesn’t involve you touching me. Well, not directly.” I arched an eyebrow. She continued “I love the feeling of a guy shooting his cum on me. Anywhere he wants. I love watching it happen, and I love feeling it on my skin. So you wouldn’t actually be touching me, and it’s technically not cheating.”

I knew her words were a bit of a ruse to get what she wanted, but like the mark at a 3 card monte table, I was falling for the pitch. “So I just stand near you, and jerk off onto you?” She nodded, smiling eagerly. “And then what?” She looked down at her legs before softly saying “Then you tell me what to do, sir.”

I didn’t want to ask, but I couldn’t help it. “Your boyfriend…” she cut me off. “He thinks it’s a sin to waste sperm, so he won’t do it, and I’ve been frustrated about it for the entire 3 years we’ve been together. So, please, indulge me?” I didn’t tell her that my wife was not all that into me cumming anywhere but inside her, but my twitching cock must have given me away. “OK, Carrie. Just this once.” I lied.

She laid back down and traced a hand down her body as she spread her legs. “Then keep going with the story, please. But ummm, I think that the main character needs to be a little, uhhhh, sluttier.” She smiled and I knew what to do. I got back to the story, my phone in one hand, my cock in the other, stroking slowly as I read. She began to play too, alternating between rubbing her clit and sliding a finger or two inside herself, her toy abandoned for now.

“Carrie, play with your nipples. Pinch them hard.” An offhand comment, but a command nonetheless. I wanted to see if she was going to play along. Her hands were on her chest in seconds, and I watched as she pinched and tugged on her hard brown nipples. I went back to the story, changing a line to include the words cum dumpster and filthy slut. When I did, she smiled and nodded her head.

Watching her obey me and react like that had me right up on the edge of orgasm. I stepped closer to the bed, silently. She sensed what was about to happen, releasing her nipples but cupping her tits. “Please…..” She begged. I couldn’t help it. I watched as the white spunk shot out of my cock. I felt my balls twitch and watched as the first gob splattered on her chin. Then her nose, followed by one that barely hit her breast, and then three that hit her stomach.

“Oh shit!” She exclaimed, a huge smile on her face. I watched as my cum began to drip down her body. Her hand began to trace through the puddle on her stomach before I stopped her. “You said I get to tell you what to do now, right?” She nodded. “I didn’t hear you, young lady.” “Yes sir.I smiled as I watched our dynamic change before my eyes. “Tell me, what kind of girl lets a man nut all over her?” She looked down again. I cleared my throat. “Don’t make me say it, sir.”

“I’ll ask one more time, miss, and then we’re going to have an issue.” I had no idea where I was going to go with this, but I knew I’d figure it out. She slowly raised her head, my cum having dripped from her nose to her upper lip. “A worthless cum slut, sir.” She winked when she was done speaking. My cock remained hard.

In my head, I gave our no touching policy about 15 more minutes, if that.

submitted by /u/Global_Foodie
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more