[FM] Naughty masseuse stuff, pt.3 I guess?

free dating

Thank you for the positive messages and kind words. It has been interesting reliving these memories and chatting with people. In some of those discussions I’ve been reminded of certain times, and this one I think people will enjoy hearing about.

This happened on a really nice spring day when BT came in for a massage. A light breeze, a bit of sun, and the temperature was nice. He walked into the room and immediately started talking about how he loved the weather, and that days like that made him want to just lay outside and enjoy the sun. I said that if I was going to be outside I’d probably fall asleep with how nice it was, especially with the little wind that was going through the trees.

At that, he suggested we take some time to enjoy the sun on the patio. At that point I was already undressed and I think he could tell how big my eyes got at the suggestion, and almost spoke before I chimed in that I’d need sunblock. I keep a bag with me at all times, throwing in essentials like wipes and pads, and it also has sunblock in it. I slathered it up on my hands and did his body, before he did the same to me. His hands were reasonably warm but the sunblock was freezing, so my skin puckered up and my nipples were painfully hard.

Once he had fully covered, he motioned for us to head outside. I grabbed a couple of towels for the tanning chairs and followed him. By that point I had gotten used to walking around the mostly smooth tiles of the massage room nude. I was almost at the point where walking around wasn’t really a surprise or a big deal. It was like any other space, it felt normal. Kind of like when you check the time on your phone, it’s something that gets forgotten immediately afterwards because it doesn’t carry enough weight to be remembered.

That said, when I stepped on the rough concrete of the patio area, it sent a shock through my body. I was naked, //outdoors//, and my clothes were a solid 30 feet away. Inside, I could hide in the bathroom or lock the door for the 30 seconds I needed to put on my shirt and pants. But outside? There was absolutely no way to cover myself if I was caught, there was no pretending. Taking a few more steps I cleared the shade of the building and felt the sun on my shoulders. It felt like stepping into a warm bath, the heat made my goosebumps fade, and the pinch of cold and fear I felt before also kind of started to melt.

After putting the towels down on the chairs, we sat down and I heard him take a deep and appreciative sigh. As the warmth permeated through the chair and towel into my back, I felt myself fully soaking in the moment. Even my nipples started to soften, and I just let myself experience everything. The air on my shoulders, the sunlight touching parts hidden even with a bikini, especially the feeling of the concrete under my toes.

As we were outside, we couldn’t talk like normal. The rooms had relatively good soundproofing, but the patio areas opened to a courtyard that ended in the lobby on one end (and the pool on the other). They each had privacy glass and were completely secure spaces, but it would be obvious if we were talking or doing anything loud. A couple of minutes passed where we sat and enjoyed the sun, and I fully expected BT to want to go inside (hah) to have some fun soon.

When he stood up, he grabbed his towel and flipped it onto the ground before pulling me up and putting my towel on top of his, before laying down. His cock was already hard and pointing straight to the sky, and I didn’t have to be told what he wanted. Kneeling between his legs I could feel the air on my pussy, and was again reminded that I was completely naked outdoors, and it sent a shiver down my back. Something about it felt more taboo than anything we’d done so far, and I kind of laughed a little as I licked and gently sucked on him.

I couldn’t really be wild with it, but the hidden nature made it more fun for him I think. He strained to keep quiet and I mostly gave up on sucking, instead focusing on licking and swirling my tongue on his skin. When he started getting close, he pushed my shoulders back lightly and motioned for me to get on top of him. I crawled on top and guided him in. The workout to my thighs was a killer, as I had my feet on the ground and I was basically in a controlled squat the whole time. He saw I was getting tired pretty quickly and had me put my knees down and then pulled himself down a bit so that he could move upwards while I stayed in the same spot above him. Because we were both concerned about being noisy, we kept our pace slow, and the extra layer of sensation was making him flex and squeeze into me harder than usual.

With the way that the sun was hitting us, I could feel freshly exposed skin getting hotter. It was pretty dirty thinking that the first time I had ever been naked outdoors was also the first time I was getting fucked outdoors. (I wouldn’t count anything like car sex as “outdoors”, since I was still inside). He asked me to flip over and be on bottom, so we traded spaces. In order to anchor myself in, I put one foot on my chair and the other on the metal beam enclosing the glass of the patio area. The combination of things, coupled with the new feeling of my toes gripping against the metal and wood were too much to take. I had a little rush go through my body and had to really clamp down so I wouldn’t have a full-on orgasm.

He noticed that I was tighter, and really seemed to relish taking his time pulling out and then slowly pushing himself all the way inside me. After a few minutes he leaned back and I could see his shoulders and face were red from the exertion. I smiled and motioned my head towards the room and he nodded in agreement.

Being inside again, I could still feel some of the heat on my skin. I didn’t feel anywhere near as naked, even though I hadn’t put anything on. BT commented that he enjoyed nudity so much that he had purchased and rented out a few properties in Palm Springs so that he could do whatever he liked. He joked that if I was interested I could go out there with him for a weekend. I said I’d have to think about it, because it was all pretty new.

Sidenote: this did happen after I went to his hotel room a couple of times, so I wasn’t worried about being alone with him.

He asked me to bend over the massage table and penetrated me from behind. He talked about how much he’d love to have me naked for a whole weekend, maybe trying out some swimsuits just for fun at the pool. I joked that he’d have to pay me a lot to be at his mercy for a whole weekend, and he repeated those same words as always, he’d make it worth my while.

Once he would start getting worked up, I liked to continue whatever thread he was on at the moment. I asked him if he’d want me all to himself, or if he was planning on taking me out there so he could gangbang me with his friends. He seemed to like where I was going and started saying all these naughty things about how I’d have to service him while they watched, but wouldn’t get to touch me. That led to me asking if I’d have to be naked when they came over, or if he prefered I’d wear some jewelry for modesty. (I am pretty proud of how I can work someone up when I am in the right mood) At that idea he couldn’t take it anymore, and he finished pretty hard.

We ended up talking a bit more about his idea of inviting me out for a weekend. I asked if he had done it with other girls in the past, and he asked why it mattered. I told him I wanted to be safe and know exactly what to expect. He said that it had happened a couple of times over the years, but that it had been a while since he had offered it to anyone. I asked why he had brought it up to me, what had made me special, and he said that he’d tell me if I went.

So the session ended, and I was left wondering, but that is more a story for another post. Hope you had a good time reading!

submitted by /u/Meilingsspot
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uwathj/fm_naughty_masseuse_stuff_pt3_i_guess/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more