Meeting a fellow redditor for a wholesome hookup [F] [M]

free dating

19/04/22

I made a post on reddit requesting a wholesome hook up, lots of cuddles and after care. I got a lot of responses, but one stuck out to me. We chatted for a while before agreeing to meet up that same day for lunch.

He was cute, blue eyes, blonde hair, about 5"9. He took me out for lunch, even paid for everything which I wasn't expecting as I'm very much an independent lady. We hung out for a bit after lunch and he cuddled me on a park bench. I was so touch starved it felt like heaven, I leaned back into him and it was the first time I'd felt relaxed in so long I almost fell asleep. We chatted for a while and agreed I would finish work early so I could go round to his place after.

He picked me up drove me back to his, showed me around his place, I asked to have a shower cause I had worked out that day and asked if he wanted to join. We stood naked next to each other waiting for the shower to warm up and I noticed he had a huge hard on. I did plan to just wash up but he started washing my back real slowly and then reached around to my breasts, I started heavy breathing and leaning back on him it felt so good. I asked him to stop or i was going to cum and get weak legs. I cum really easily, and I was desperate to be touched so it was really intense.

We finished up in the shower, I noticed he had still been hard the entire time which made me feel very sexy. We moved to his bed and cuddled for a bit, I'm very vanilla but so was he. I learned across him and he held me as he kissed my neck, I had a small orgasm after a few minutes, just from the kisses and being held. I giggled and looked up at his face. I leaned over and kissed down his stomach to his cock, it was super smooth, uncircumcised. I blew him for a number of minutes before he asked me to stop as he didn't want to finish yet.

I asked him to finger me and he did, had to keep asking him to slow down but he got into a good rhythm for me. I came and squirted a bit all over his hand. I got on top and as he slid in I almost had another orgasm. We fucked for a while, it was great, not too hard, not too fast, our rhythm didn't always match up well as it was the first time with each other but I ended up cumming anyway. I was dead, told him if he wants to finish he'll have to get on top and do the work, he did, I wrapped my legs around him as he came inside me (with protection).

I got an awful cramp in my foot from one too many orgasms lol. He was worried he had hurt me, it went away eventually and he spooned me. We had a quick wash up, put on underwear and climbed into bed. We talked for a while but he fell asleep and I just lay cuddling into him. I woke him up accidentally, he ordered some food for us and we watched a movie.

I answered the door for food delivery without pants on lol. The poor delivery boy almost dropped our food so I had to help him and he was trying so hard to not look up at my legs. I wanted to pin that boy to the wall and make out, I said goodbye to the shocked delivery boy. My date and I ate dinner and watched the movie. He let me cuddle and kiss him as much as I wanted after and I felt so special and sexy. He even ordered me an Uber home.

submitted by /u/Magical_cheesecake
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uryoap/meeting_a_fellow_redditor_for_a_wholesome_hookup/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more