Head at the park

free dating

This is my first story so bear with me. I’m 21 M and she’s 20 F. Let’s call her J.

I just recently got out of breakup and she was still recovering from a bad one. We met at work and we kind of kicked it off. We went in a few dates to the movies and the beach. Our first time having sex was interesting.

After about a month it casual dating she asked me to come to her house. Since she lived with her parents and me with mine we decided to chill at a park in her neighborhood. It was late around midnight so it’s not like anyone was there. We were sitting down talking about goals and dream cars since we’re both into cars. We started talking about space and how we can’t see the stars in the city. While she was looking up I just went in for a kiss and at first I was worried she wasn’t feeling it. She kind of backed up but then she leaned into and I knew we were good. We’re making out for a while and I’m grabbing her ass. I can start to see her nipples get hard through her shirt so I start to play with them. I lightly rub her tits and pinch her nipples. She’s letting out soft moans as I caress her body. She leans back and asks if she can give me head. I immediately lean back into the slide and undo my pants and pull my cock out. She’s a tiny girl probably 5 foot. Her hand wraps around my dick and I’m throbbing. She starts slowly licking up and down my shaft teasing me. She kisses the tips then takes my whole dick down her throat. I immediately threw my head back because I was lost. Her lips were so nice wrapping around my dick. I didn’t last more than two minutes. I shot my load into the back of her throat and she swallowed it all. It was a little cold since it was winter. Winter in Florida is only like 60 degrees though but it’s a lot for us. We get in the back of my car and just lay down and talk about life. It was a great night.

We don’t really talk now but I have a lot of more stories about us. If you’d like to hear just let me know.

submitted by /u/Responsible_Bridge15
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more