Giving a guy the time of his life with my friend

free dating

Me and my friend are currently on a vacation and last night we meet a guy at the pool and invited him to our room to give him the time of his life. So let’s introduce everyone so you can get a feel of what to call them Me- Abby Friend- Emma Guy- Adam Note not really names won’t refer to names in story but just so you understand who’s who.

We had gotten to know him well at the pool and so when he showed up we layed him down on the bed and started stripping down and making out in front of him. His eyes were wide opened as he watched us reveal our sexy petite body’s to him

after stripping down we climbed on the bed and slowly pulled down his pants to see his rock hard cock come flying up. We take a second look at each other then look at him and then back at his cock before we started going down on it taking turns with one of us sucking the shaft and the other sucking the balls we keep sucking off for like 30 minutes in which time he cummed twice and we ate up his delicious loads.

After sucking him off Emma climb on his dick and started riding him after slapping her ass for a few minutes I get up and place my pussy right over his face allow him to eat it out. He does so right away and me and Emma lean in and started making out in between catching our breaths and moaning. It doesn’t take long for him to fill Emma up with a load but she keeps going for another five minutes before getting off.

I see this as my time to go get on his dick and ride him as soon as get off his face I see his huge smile across his face from how much fun he’s having. And begin to ride him as Emma leans into his face and let’s him eat her out she only lasts five minutes then she cums which he doesn’t hesitate to eat even though it was mixed with his cum I keep riding him though until he fills me up and pushes it all the way in me at which point we tell him thank you for fucking us and he’s welcome to sleep in our room for the night he accepts and all night me and Emma could feel cum dripping out of us all night

submitted by /u/robo-robo-ron
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more