Ca(m)e in my pants today at work

free dating

Not the same as my past posts but o figured I would share.

I edge myself all day long at work. At least three work days a week. Sometimes more. Well today it started as it usually does before I even left for work. I took a bath this morning. My wife still in bed sleeping. This is my usual routine. 30 minute bath scrolling Reddit. As usual I had a raging boner the whole time. I edged myself twice in the bath. Got dressed for work. Came in to the office and continued. Sitting at my desk stroking it over my pants. I’ve been hard for 9 hours. My boxer briefs are soaked in ore cum. And they’re kind of silky so it feels amazing when there’s pre cum on the rubbing on my dick. Any way I was just watching videos in a deep throat thread and I almost came again. So I put my phone down to read some emails. But I couldn’t stop thinking about having my cock down someone’s throat. I tried to fight it but I couldn’t. I exploded. Now I’m about to walk to my truck to head home with a massive cum stain on my pants.

submitted by /u/Ksonk
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more