I had the most intense orgasm of my life on the floor of a music faculty practice room! [F]

free dating

Good afternoon to my favourite subreddit!

So, I'm currently out of state attending studying music at college. Even though I'm more or less done school for the year, I'll still be living in my apartment here for the summer and working as a waitress. I'm not gonna say what school I attend, but what I will tell you is that it's in a very hot state.

Recently, I've been kinda addicted to the thrill of going panty-less under a cute little sundress. I haven't done it around any of my friends yet, not that I don't want to - but because it gets me so turned on they'd probably notice the trail of arousal dripping from my pussy down my thighs.

Today I was off work and feeling naughty, so I decided spur of the moment to be a little slutty on campus. I put on a yellow sundress that is my absolute favourite, and absolutely nothing else between it and my skin. I grabbed a tote bag, stuffed a few things into it (including my vibe), and headed out. I live close to the school, so it only takes a few minutes to get there by bus - but I was so worked up by the mental prospect of what I was about to do that by the time I stepped back onto the sidewalk, I could practically feel myself throbbing and dripping under the thin layer of yellow fabric.

I made my way to the music faculty, my place of study, and let myself in. I didn't often go to campus during the summer, and I had never seen it so empty. I could hear the distant chatter of a few people echoing down the halls, but the building was almost entirely quiet. Hoping it would stay that way, I made my way upstairs to where several of my favourite practice rooms are. If you've ever taken music lessons, you know the type - large, open, with soundproofing on the walls and mostly empty save for a few chairs and a small keyboard tucked away into the corner. The whole point of these rooms was to keep sound in. It was perfect.

Unable to ignore the throbbing sensation between my legs any more, I quietly closed the door behind me and felt the intense quiet of the room swell and fill the air. Gingerly lying down on the surprisingly soft carpeted floor of the room, I hiked my dress up and spread my legs. I was a mess. My pussy hadn't stopped dripping in arousal for the last 40 minutes, and by now it was pink, puffy, and throbbing with need. My inner thighs were completely soaked with a mixture of fresh and half dried pussy juice, slowly leaking out of me and dripping all over the place.

I couldn't take it any more, so grabbing my vibe from the bag, I breathlessly flicked it on and gingerly pressed the softly buzzing head against my now engorged clit. It was electric. The prolonged squeak/moan/squeal that found its way escaping my lips in that moment was the most excquisite expression of pure bliss I've ever felt. I don't think I've ever been that turned on in my entire life. I'm writing this hours later, and I'm still coming down from the high. I tried to stifle my moans at first, but it didn't take long before I couldn't help but buck my pussy into the vibe and make sounds so lewd they'd probably make my parents disown me.

It was fucking incredible. I was I could give you more info or some long, descriptive story, but the truth is that I lasted about a minute and a half before the contractions started and a mind-meltingly powerful orgasm completely floored me. After another some 30 seconds later and a third less than a minute after that, I was a sweaty, dripping mess, riding that high alone in the practice room. I have no idea if anyone heard me, but if they did, I can't imagine what they must have thought I was doing to myself in there.

I think I can honestly say that it's the hardest I've ever orgasmed, but despite how amazing of a release it was, all it's done since is make me crave being fucked even more than I already did. Maybe my dildo will help tonight, but I doubt it.

Who knows, maybe I'll do something even sluttier tomorrow? I'm only just starting to really embrace my sexuality and pleasure after growing up in an extremely religious and conservative home... so who knows. Maybe I'll have another story to share tomorrow.

hehe, I hope you enjoyed my story lovelies. till next time :)

submitted by /u/IvyScheme97
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uxttjn/i_had_the_most_intense_orgasm_of_my_life_on_the/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more