32 [M] Cheating Advice

free dating

I've always been faithful, and at this moment, I still am. I have an amazing gf, but I recently learned that I have an enormous cheating kink. I was approached by a girl I know that told me she wanted me. She said she liked that I was fit, and had heard that I was well endowed. Although I turned her down, I found the offer incredibly arousing and exciting. I said no because I couldn't do it, but also, I wasn't really too interested in her. Had it been a girl I was more attracted to, who I knew wouldn't end up telling anyone, I would've had a tougher time saying no.

Simply put, I find the wrongness of being with someone you're not supposed to to be an amazing turn on, especially if it's also behind someone's back. My recent search history has confirmed this for me, to the point where this might be a life changing discovery for me. I have the desire to cheat, and probably not just once. I could go into great detail about the hottest cheating scenarios I now want to become a reality for me.

So far, I haven't said or done anything. All my thoughts have stayed in my head, but the question remains.

I'm looking for advice and opinions from anyone. Guys, girls, those who have cheated and those who haven't. I'm very curious and I can't really talk to anyone I know about this. Feel free to message me.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/DoICheat
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/v21hee/32_m_cheating_advice/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more