cousin loves me too. Part 1. Plz ignore grammatical mistakes as I am writing for the first time.also let me know I should write the next part?

free dating

So I had recently shifted to Delhi after completing my high school and was looking for a decent PG to live in as hostel fee is very expensive here meanwhile I was living at my aunt's place. My cousin is a dermatologist and one of the prettiest girl I have ever seen. Although she does not have very amazing personality but it is very good for an Asian girl. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and healthy with amazing curves. She is 28 years old and around 12 years older than me and not very easy to mix up or talkative. She would mostly study all the time in her room and occasionally come out. So when I arrived I had to keep my all the stuff in her room and had an option if I wanted to sleep in her room as I was in my teen. My aunt told me If I could adjust and sleep on the mattress in that room as it was a big room. I said I had no problem but looks at my cousin face made it clear that she did not want me in her room. she straight away went out side and asked her mom to have a private conversation. My aunt went outside and shut the door behind but I could hear the conversation from inside that my cousin was clearly upset about me sharing room with her. My aunt assured her that I would be mostly out during day or maybe in drawing room and it was only during night that I would go to sleep in her room so there wont be any disturbance in her studies or anything like that and also this was just for couple of months. Bhavya, my cousin said why can’t He sleep in the drawing room or on sofa to her mom replied you really want him to sleep in the drawing room in the winters? And After few mins of arguing she came back in the room and tried to show everything was cool and had no such issue. She pretended to be welcoming and directed me to keep my things at particular places. She opened her wardrobe and made some space for me to keep my clothes and as I was also a student she told me I could use her stationary and stuff which was in drawer just above study table. She also made space in the bookshelves for my books which was few. I was quite relived that at least she is pretending that she is fine with me sharing her room for few days and not making it hard or difficult by being awkward. I was tired with all the travelling so I took shower and had dinner early and came to the room and asked her about mattress for which she told that I should be asking that question to her mom as soon as I opened the door my aunt was standing right there and she had come to tell that mattress was folded and kept inside the bed and has to be taken out and that made my cousin pissed and she was like why didn’t you say this in the evening? She feeling lazy asked immediately if it could be done tom? My aunt said, ‘where will he sleep?’ My cousin was like he can sleep here if he wants to and she would go to her friend place for sleepover as she was constantly being invited from her best friend from few days and she sensed this opportunity to go out may be to her boyfriend’s place or who knows where but as Indian parents are strict about their daughter going to other place in night I think this was one of the escape for her. My aunt was also said okay after looking at the kind of situation we were.. So my cousin Bhavya left with her bag pack. Now I was all alone in that room I thought I could arrange my cloths in the wardrobe before going to sleep. I took out my cloths and kept it aside and started keeping in the little space available for me and as I was looking inside I could not help but see her undies and bra kept at the other side. I always had a crush on my cousin but seeing her undies right in front of me made my feeling stronger towards her. I resisted myself and tried to undo my thoughts which for a very tiny second had appeared in my brain and somehow managed to avoid that thought while keeping my cloths and arranging them. After arranging I closed the door and went inside the bed and used phone for few mins and then as I was feeling a bit sleepy I went back and took out my pajamas to change. Before I went to the attached bathroom inside the room to get changed I shut the room’s door from inside. I went into the wash room and as soon as I switched the bathroom lights on I saw her bra and undies hung in the washroom. Then I remember that she changed before going to her friend’s place for a sleepover and might have forgotten to put them in the laundry bag after changing. I was having a hard time not looking at them and was very prompted to feel the touch but once again I avoided and Just got into my pyjamas and came back to the room and went inside the blanket as it was the beginning of winter season in Delhi. I tried to sleep and as soon as I closed my eyes the first thing I saw was her undies. I opened my eyes instantly and tried not to think about it by opening my phone and going through my Instagram. I could divert my mind easily by looking at some reels only till I got a text on my Whatsapp. It was Bhavya Di. (Here Di means Didi or Elder sister in Hindi) She had texted me that she would come early in the morning around 5-6 and leave to her college around 10 and If I wanted to go to her college side she would drop me on the way. I replied, ‘So far no plan for tom' for which she replied okay. I randomly opened her profile pic and she looked hot in that doctor's white apron with a stethoscope around her neck. She has really pretty eyes and has fair skin unlike Asian girls. I zoomed into her pic and saw a mole on her neck, her lips looked soft due to lip gloss she had applied in these winters and then I zoomed in to her breast area which instantly made me hard rock. I closed my Whatsapp and started thinking about what was happening to me. I was clearly attracted to her sexually and may be was not ready to accept it. I was trying and trying really hard to fight against all these thoughts but it was difficult and at the end I gave up and closed my eyes and started fantasizing about her and this was made easier by her undies and bra which I had just seen in the washroom. I got up and opened that wardrobe and touched her bra and undies for the first time and it made me even harder. I closed the wardrobe and ran inside the washroom and took her unwashed undies and instantly brought it near my face and that musky scent made me go crazy. I wasn't really thinking anything and started to enjoy that aroma and started fapping from the other hand. I kept on switching between her bras and undies and kept on enjoying it, putting my nose completely inside those cups and sniffing every bit of her aroma and sweat whatever you say was left in that soft piece of cloth. I really wanted to cum on her panties just where her pussy would be once she wore it but then I had to do it without any suspicion and could not take that big risk so after 20 mins I unloaded in the sink and accepted that yes! I just not like her but also sexually attracted to her. Once I was done I slept in her bed imagining she was right beside me. I kept on thinking that I would have to tell her or have to do something so that she is equally attracted to me coz God! I really wanted to fuck her in real. I slept nicely and desperately waited to see her in the morning. Earlier I had no plans to go along with her but now I have decide to go.

Edit: If you enjoyed plz let me know if I should write part 2 in comment section. This is non fiction with very minimum fantasy and I have a serious affair going on with my cousin.

submitted by /u/kunwarrobert
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more