I (M22) went to my Muslim friends family reunion and fucked his cousin (f20) without their knowledge [MF]

free dating

So this story takes place relatively 4 years ago when an Arab friend of mine. I was 22 at the time and my now gf was 20 as well. My Arab friend who was a guy introduced me to his family when they were having a family reunion. There were a ton of beautiful Arab women there. But one in particular stiff out to me. Now I wasn’t really allowed to talk to the women except in passing.

I found out that this extremely beautiful girls name was Dana. She had the most gorgeous face I had ever seen . Her assets were amazing too. Beautiful tan skin and a decent pair of tits which I estimated were C cups. She was about 5’4 and she had an ass that kept my eyes locked. I walked by her multiple times making small talk and she’d reciprocate but also look a bit worried. My friend eventually told me that this girl was his cousin and it wouldn’t be wise for me to talk to her cause the whole family could get mad that the only outsider there was trying to pickup one of their girls, since Muslims don’t date.

Immediately when I got I searched her up on IG and gave her a follow. She followed me back and we continued to talk. She did warn me that she did not date and was definitely not the type to get involved with her cousins friend either. I found out she was also a first generation American and her parents were the first to move her and her grandparents and many other relatives also followed . She also went on to tell me she’s never really talked to a guy and hasn’t even had her first kiss .

I continued to work my charm. As weeks went on things got better. She’d send me more revealing pictures. No nudes or anything. Eventually I tried convincing her to hangout with me. Telling her I wouldn’t try anything and she ended up agreeing.

I picked her up from her house late around 1 am and we drove to the park up the street. We ended up talking for a bit and having great conversation. Eventually, our lips were locked and we were making out in my front seat. I began feeling up and down her body and she did nothing to retaliate. A few minutes later we made our way to the backseat and things began to get hotter. Eventually our shirts were off and she was in her bra. I had her pinned under me while I put my tongue firmly down her throat. Eventually I began unbuckling her pants . Promising her the time of her life coming shortly. Her brown bare legs free in my car. Eventually I pulled down her underwear and spread her legs allowing me to view her beautiful brown cunt.

Without hesitating I went tongue first in. Licking fiercely on this beautiful pussy . She moaned loudly and couldn’t sit still. She was having a hard time taking it. Dana had gone from never having her first kiss to getting her pussy eaten in less than 2 hours. Eventually she put her hands on my head as she orgasmed and let out even louder screams. I sat up and pulled down my pants and freed my 7 inch cock. She immediately put it in her hand and began rubbing it. Kissing me with only her bra left on. She didn’t have to rub long before I shot my load everywhere and even got it on the seat. But I didn’t care, cause it was so satisfying.

We began talking days after that and after that night especially I could tell she was even more into me. I told her everyday that the day she let me pound her would be the best day of her life. But she was hard to convince. We hung out a few more times and had a few more night sessions of blowjobs till she finally agreed to come to my place and have sex finally.

After about 3 months of us talking . She walked into my apartment with the mindset of having sex. We began kissing passionately and then she asked “do you have a condom” she said while getting undressed. “Not quite” I smiled. I went to my bag and pulled out a box with one plan B pill inside. Her jaw dropped as I set it back down. I walked back towards her and laid her back onto the bed. Spread her legs and licked her pussy a bit.

I then proceeded to unapologetically fuck the shit out of her. Even though it was her first time she handled my cock okay. I’ll spare most of the sexual details since we remained in one position other than doggy and I didn’t really have the chance to “pound away” since this was her first time.

I did however, cum deep inside her pussy. After I was done she sat up with a big smile “that was some bomb sex” she giggled. We ended up cuddling a bit longer before she left.

After that day I didn’t need to convince her for anything anymore. She willingly came over and got fucked many times over the next few years. And I can say without a doubt she is still the sexiest girl I’ve ever had the pleasure of running through

submitted by /u/voyyyag
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/urz9lc/i_m22_went_to_my_muslim_friends_family_reunion/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more