I love overhearing hotel fucking

free dating

I can’t be the only one but I love overhearing couples have sex, particularly in hotels.

I had an experience back in summer whilst on holiday on a well known European party island. My girlfriend and I spent a week sunbathing, eating and drinking. One evening we had got back to the hotel and didn’t fuck as she was tired so just went to bed. About 20 minutes later, I heard the familiar sound of a bed creaking from the room above, then the headboard from the bed knocking against the wall. As the session continued the woman started moaning, softly at first, then louder and louder. Eventually the pounding was so hard, I thought the bed was going to come through the ceiling. During all this, my girlfriend was ‘asleep’. The next morning when the couple started up again, albeit much quieter, my girlfriend rolled her eyes…got me thinking if she was actually asleep that night. Later, when we were by the pool, she took her bikini top off for the first time, and that night told me to fuck her harder.

Unfortunately I couldn’t get the thoughts of the couple above us out of my head and wasn’t able to last long enough to give my gf the pounding she was looking for.

Anyway, that’s my story, happy to take questions and chat about your experiences too!

X

submitted by /u/goodmorning838
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more