Teased and Handcuffed [FMF]

free dating

My relationship with Kate started off as an innocent high school fling, that ended up turning into countless adventures. We are now in our early 20s and have enjoyed our ever evolving relationship. Kate is 5’8 and dirty blonde hair that flows across her freckled white skin. Kate has a body most men fantasize over. C tits, and an ass that pops out in jeans.

During our final year of university. Kate and I started having an open relationship. During this, Kate started to realize she had a watching fetish and Savannah enjoyed being watched. Savannah is 5’5 has a nice perky ass, but relatively small tits and is Asian passing. I enjoyed smacking her ass as we fucked, but we will get to that. Savannah and I had spoken at length on how we could really tease Kate and we had come up with the best plan.

Kate and I had the same Friday schedule which usually left us home alone for 3-4 hours. We always utilized this time to have a good fuck. This Friday was a bit different.

*Kate and I started kissing passionately. Barely shutting the door behind us. We walked over to my bed as I kissed Kate down her neck and helped take her shirt off. No matter how many times I’ve seen her body, nothing can contain the excitement of seeing it again. Kate took her pants off herself. Kate and I had used a few toys in the past and today I made sure to use them to my advantage. I grabbed the handcuffs from the drawer and put them on her. I laid her body across the bed and started kissing down her legs. Inserting my finger into her pussy. She let out the slightest moan and at that point she finally said

“Wait, why are you still dressed?!”

I looked at her with a devilish look and a grin across my face.

“You’ll see.”

As I continued to move my tongue between her legs we heard a knock.

I told Kate to stand up and to just trust me on this. I lead Kate into our trifold closet. I left it a bit opened and quickly left the room.

Savannah came into the room behind me. We sat on my bed and made some small chit chat about the day. (Knowing damn well we planned this)

Savannah and I slowly started inching closer and closer to each other. Until we were finally touching. I leaned in and kissed her and started letting my hands explore her body. I put my hand in-between her legs and could hear her getting gitty with excitement and at that moment lust filled the room. Savannah and I stood up and as we stood up, my hand was undoing her belt buckle. We both pushed her pants down as she slowly bent over onto the bed.

I put my cock into her wet pussy with moans entering the mostly silent room. I thrusted deep into her pussy and increased my speed with each thrust. Savannah liked being fucked fast and being dominated. I pulled her hair back as I continued to fuck her.

I yelled out to Kate still handcuffed in the closet to come out and watch us fuck. Kate emerged from the closet with her hair more messy than when she went in. I could see her fingers had been busy and her eyes filled with need. I told Kate to grab her vibrator and not to make a noise, because ever noise she made would only lead to Savannah and I dominating her even more than she already had been.

submitted by /u/Prey_Pred
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/uu8s4n/teased_and_handcuffed_fmf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more