[F] I got married last night…and cheated on my husband

free dating

We had an absolutely incredible day. Everything was perfect. We went to the after party and my husband got way too drunk thanks to his buddies.

His boss offered to help me get him home. By then it was so late most people had left so I accepted the offer to help.

We got him home and managed to drag my husband into bed where he promptly fell asleep.

“Thank you for the help” I told his boss.

“Of course.” He said. “Anything else I can do to help?”

“Yeah, help me get laid on my wedding night.” I said laughing (I was also drunk, didn’t mean it how he heard it). “Help yourself to anything in the fridge and just close the door behind you.”

I got undressed in the bathroom which was a process with the wedding dress, took almost an hour. I took everything off and looked at myself in the mirror, admiring the new wedding band from my husband. Then, completely naked, I walked back into the bedroom.

My husbands boss still sat on the bed next to my husband. His eyes locked onto me. The bedroom door was closed. He had a beer.

“I can help you.” He said. “Don’t move.”

I had already frozen, mid-putting my hair up. He raised my camera that I left and snapped one of me standing there (reference on my page). Next thing I knew he was walking towards me.

I couldn’t move.

His hands were on my hips.

“Is this ok?” He asked. “I can help?”

He towered over me. His hands slipped back to my ass. His mouth lowered to mine.

“Yes…” I whispered. He kissed me.

His other hand went to my pussy, a finger curling up inside me. I looked past him at my sleeping husband. He started to finger me. He sped up. His big hand cupped my ass. Hard.

I just stood there. I could fell an orgasm building.

“No. Stop. Not right now.” He stopped.

I was breathing heavily. My heart was beating.

“I’m here to help.” He said. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch. Through his dress pants I could feel a thick cock. “You call me when you’re ready. Congratulations on the big day.” He kissed me again. Then he left.

I got my husband undressed and immediately fell asleep next to him.

And that’s how I cheated on my wedding day…

submitted by /u/nemolady
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ur73vz/f_i_got_married_last_nightand_cheated_on_my/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more