What’s on the menu today? Pt. 1

free dating

The call was over, I closed my laptop, and my attention immediately was all on him. He’d been sitting there before me for at least five minutes as I didn’t really know the area and wanted him to walk me to his place. I wondered what it was with this one. Maybe, his wide shoulder, his height, his dark hair, dark eyes, his toned arms, or his dick. Probably, his dick. I had seen it a few times from the pictures. I felt like it wouldn’t disappoint.

“Hi” “Hey, sorry about that”, I kinda felt bad. “Don’t worry about it. How are you?”

I have never met him in real life before but we’ve been sexting for about a week. I finally got out of the chair, had my last sip, and walked with him to his place.

“I need to use the restroom real quick” “Yeah, it’s over there”

There I was, again, in an unfamiliar bathroom getting myself ready for a random guy I found on the internet. —- I stripped down, leaving my green lacy lingerie on I’ve been wearing the entire work meeting.

“Great, it’s wet already. Why even bother.”

I walked up to him with just my bra and panties on then he stood up looking at me up and down. He grabbed my right arm, left arm, my ass cheeks, and both my thighs as if he was checking how supple they were. He then preceded to pull down my see-through bra, probably to see my nipples clearer or to let them hang - I’ll never know.

“There are rules here”

I looked up into his eyes.

“You’re gonna listen and do everything I say” “Yes, daddy”

Right there at that moment, I was not on this planet nor in this galaxy. I was nowhere.

He pinned me down onto the floor by my neck and told me to play with myself. I was on my back. I put my fingers in my mouth and rub my swollen clit with my wet finger. I don’t know what he was doing but he came back stroking his big cock looking at me. I watched him, too, thinking about that huge dick inside me.

“Get on your knees” “Yes, daddy”

Then, I realized he had all the gears ready next to me.

“Get your ass up and face down”

I did. He prepped my butthole with lube and fingered me while he was at it. I was just moaning, too busy enjoying it, when there it was, the butt-plug he told me arrived a couple of days ago, slowly getting inside me.

I sat back up, he then put the leather wrist-to-thigh restraint on both sides. I couldn’t do anything with my hands. I couldn’t stand up even if I wanted to.

He then pulled out the single thing that made me nervous about this whole appointment. It was 8.5” long and 7” for circumference.

“Lube, please”, I whispered. “Yes. You’re gonna take it and you’re gonna enjoy it.” “Thank you, daddy.”

And, of course, I got it in. I’m a trooper. I got it in on like the second or fourth try or something - it doesn’t matter at this point.

And, oh my Lord, it felt wonderful. I looked at him in the eyes as the tip of it is inside, he just smiled. My pussy felt tingly and was so wet for so long. So, I just started riding it, he didn’t even have to tell me.

“Now, daddy’s gonna fuck that mouth like it’s your pussy, you got that?” “Mhm”

He was looking down probably seeing how his cock disappeared into my mouth.

“There you go. Good girl.”

He grabbed me by my hair and his cock got wetter every time he reached my throat. I made sure he heard everything as I still was riding on the dildo.

He pulled out a few times to let me breathe and to let my saliva drip down my chin and tits. Remember when I said “I was nowhere”, I lied. This was actually where I was blissed out.

At one point, his face was 5 inches away from my wet face. He said something but I couldn’t comprehend. Suddenly, he spit onto my face and into my mouth. I went back to sucking him.

“My balls”, I was like oh shit.

I made his balls really wet as I licked and sucked on them. When I looked up, I saw him stroking and looking back at me.

“Open your mouth”, he murmured.

I pulled out my tongue and stared into his eyes. —-My mouth was full. I was drenched. I was pleasantly surprised that there was going to be that much cum.

I swallowed all of it after showing him how much it was in mouth.

—-

End of part 1. Hope you enjoyed it.

submitted by /u/buns8baos
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more