Mother in laws new boyfriend pt.5

free dating

Steve doesn't reply, he's online but he's not typing back. Maybe he's just admiring the photos and the confession video that Jen wants his big cock. Jen returns from the shower so I place my phone down on the bedside table. She's naked, hairs wet and she's holding my Gillette shaving foam and a razor.

"I want you to shave my pussy hair babe" she announces.

"We need to make sure this amazing pussy is looking its best don't we" I reply.

I grab a towel from the towel rack and throw it over the bed for Jen to lay down on. She posistions herself on the towel and spreads her legs giving me full access to her beautiful pussy. I shake the can for a few seconds before spraying a big mound of foam onto her public hair. Jen has never shaven her pussy before and it's something we have never discussed. She always did her bikini line and trimmed it but never shaven clean. I look up to Jen's face, her eyes are closed and she's sucking her lips. She's horny....very horny and it's written all over her facial expression. This is all for Steve and she's clearly running the thought through her mind what its going to be like when he gets his hands on it.

I place my thumb on her clit and massage away as I shave her pussy clean. Low moans leave Jen's mouth as she hooks her knees back wide exposing her pussy. She has a thick silky trail of juices leaking from her pussy that are dripping down her arse crack. My thumb continues slow circles over her clit as I feel her hips thrust up to meet. I finish up shaving and I tell her to hold still while I go grab a wet flannel. I return and wipe away the remaining foam to reveal the most delicious freshly shaven pussy.

"All done baby take a look" I say

Jen opens hers eyes and lifts her head forward to take a look at her new clean pussy.

"Oh my god I love it" She purrs while running her hand over her pussy to feel its smoothness.

Holding her knees wide I dive my face in and start planting kisses all over the her pussy and thighs. Her pussy is so amazing and I tell her so as I show my appreciation. I start lapping up the juices leaking from her pussy. They taste sweeter then usual. Her pussy feels hot on my face as I eat away. Soon I'm taking big hard sucks on her clit and pulling my head back until it pings from my mouth when it's stretched to its maximum. Jen is moaning and groaning and she is now grabbing and pinching at her own nipples.

"This pussy is so fucking good.....it was perfectly built to make big cocks cum" I say as Jen moans with pleasure.

"No man could resist this slutty pussy, its too fucking good. No one milks a cock like this pussy can" I tell her trying to make her feel like she could have any cock she wanted.

I go back to sucking her clit as my hands rub up and down the insides of her thighs. She tastes so much different then usual. For some reason her pussy has a sweetness that I've never tasted before. I can't get enough of her sweet nectar as my tongue scoops it up from her pussy before sucking it off her clit. All the time in between licks I'm empowering Jen by telling her how every man wants to be inside her, how she could have any cock she want. I need her to feel sexy and know that just because she wants another man's cock in her pussy it doesn't mean she can't be a loving wife.

"A pussy like this shouldn't be kept away Jen, it should be able to fuck what ever cock it wants" I tell Jen.

Shes nods and moans in approval.

"Your friends husbands, your male colleagues at work, our neighbours, all my friends and your mums boyfriend all want to put their cocks inside you Jen. They know what you're hiding in your knickers and they all want to try it" I say as jen stretches her legs wide, clearly on the edge of orgasm.

"How does it make you feel knowing all these men want to fuck you?" I ask.

"Soooo fucking good" She barks back.

"Well what are you going to do about it you sexy slut?" I question.

"Ooooh God I'm going to fuck them all, I want to fuck them all so bad" she says through gritted teeth.

"Good girl" is all I say as I dive in and attack her clit with my tongue. Jen let's out a loud "FUUUUUUUUUUCK" as she cums to the thought of letting every man she knows have access to her freshly shaved pussy. She pulls my head tight into her pussy, thrusting her hips into my face as she covers me in her sweet tasting juices. She has veins popping out of her head, neck and tits as she has one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

"I need cock" is all she can say as she pulls my head from between her thighs and pulls me up on the bed. She throws me down on the bed and starts angrily grabbing at my boxer shorts releasing my cock. As fast as she can she throws her leg over my waist and sits her body down on my rock hard cock. Her pussy is so wet and slick it offers no resistance and in milliseconds the whole of my cock is buried deep in Jen's pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaggghhhh yesssssssss" Jen hisses as she gets what she needs.

She grinds her pussy into my cock making sure I'm buried as deep as possible in her snatch. She rides hard and fast, she needs cock and cum and she's more eager then ever to get it. I grab a tit with my right hand and give it a slap with my left while calling her a slut. Every slap and insult makes her ride harder and faster. This woman on my cock isn't the same woman I met all those years ago and married. This is a woman who has discovered her purpose in life. She saw Steve's big old cock and instantly knew she needed to have it.

"That's it baby, do what you do best and milk that cock" I say as Jen grins and uses her pussy to pleasure my cock.

"Do you like making men cum?" I ask

"I fucking love it" she replies

"Where do you want them to cum?"

"In my fucking pussy" she barks.

I was in heaven listening to Jen talk like a total slut. I wanted her to fuck other men just as much as she did. I started thinking about how it's going to feel when I put my cock into her pussy that has just been fucked and cummed by another man. Knowing she was free to fuck any man she wanted would keep me in a constant state of arousal. Since she saw Steve fucking her mum we have been fucking three times a day for about 2 months. Maybe it would be three different cocks a day now she was releasing her inner slut.

"Oh god you going to make me cum Jen, please use your pussy to make me cum" I beg.

She throws herself forward and kisses me with passion continuing to fuck my cock. I grab her arse cheeks and started thrusting my hips up to fuck her with all I can. She lifts off my cock a little allowing me to do all the fucking.

"I love you so much" Jen says in a breathless voice as she cums overs my cock that is drilling her pussy with speed.

I continue my rapid fucking up into her pussy as she orgasms and soon she is squirting liquid all over my cock that rolls down my hips soacking the bed sheets. This is all too much for me and with one giant loud moan I announce I'm cumming as I pump my seed into her pussy.

Jen collapses back down on my cock and lays her body on mine as we hold eachother. My cock stays hard in her pussy as we cuddle and kiss passionately. I can feel her pussy twitching on my cock and every time she does it send a jolt down my cock.

Jen stops kissing me before saying "I'm so ready to be a slut"

"So am I baby but what are we going to do about it?" I ask.

Jen goes back to kissing me before telling me "this Sunday I'm driving mum to visit my grandad at the home. I'm going to say I'm ill and I want you to take her instead. I want you to tell Steve what is happening and what we want him to do. That will give him around 4 hours to be alone with me. What do you think?"

My cock was now rock hard still inside her pussy. Even if this was just some sort of sexual fantasy there was no way I was able to say no with her amazing pussy around my cock.

"I think Steve is a very lucky man. I think he won't ever want your mums pussy again after he has yours" I reply.

Jen grins and cuddles into me and tells me she hopes so. This is no longer some pillow talk fantasy this is a plan for another man to fuck my wife. I ask jen if she's excited.

"I can't wait baby. I can't wait to feel full inside from his big cock rubbing against my insides. There's no way he will fit without breaking me in and making adjust to his size and those big balls slapping against me filling me up with hot cum." She excitedly tells me.

My cock can't handle hearing her talking like this and in two hard jerks I'm cumming inside her again as my whole body goes stiff my eyes close and teeth clench together as my cock shoots spurt after spurt inside her. As my orgasm subsides I open my eyes to see Jen stunned mouth open wide as she realises her pussy can milk me just by talking about her fucking another man's cock.

"Oh wow that was hot, it must really turn you on talking about Steve's big cock stretching me out" jen says in a sexy tone.

"Fuck I want it to happen so bad" I tell her.

"Oh it's happening babe and your going to make it happen for me" She says before driving her tongue into my mouth.

Suddenly Jen's phone vibrates on her bedside table and she leaves my mouth and grabs her phone to see whose calling. Its Susan and jen answers the phone before rolling off the bed and taking the phone into the bathroom. I quickly grab my phone to see if Steve has replied. My heart is pounding with excitement as I put in my password to check for notifications. I have two WhatsApp messages waiting for me and when I open it up they are both from Steve.

First message says "wow just look at the body"

Second message says "tell Jen daddies cock is very hard for her"

Suddenly a picture comes through from Steve. I open it up to reveal a picture of him in Susan's bathroom mirror holding his big old erect cock in his hand. It's huge....he's a big man but this cock looks huge even against his huge frame. I zoom in on his masterful cock to see he's has a message for us. He has written three letters using Susan's lipstick along the length of his long thick cock......JEN.

submitted by /u/harlowhounddog
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more