First experience with a MILF (part 5)

free dating

I woke up a couple of hours later on my bed. It must have been early afternoon. The sun was filtering through the lace curtains. The hotel had a nice outdoor pool area so I decided to go down and have a swim. The last 16 hours had been crazy. I was in some sort of relationship with my brother's MIL, who it turns out is a freak in bed. It was awesome, but I still felt like this could end very badly.

I was getting my pool stuff together when I heard a knock on the door. Could she be back already? I wasn't sure if I had much left in the tank. Still, I wasn't going to turn down sex. "Come on in baby, I've got something nice for you for lunch" I called. The door opened and the grinning face of my brother's fiancèe, Katie popped round it.

"Well that sounds appetizing but I'm not sure Darryl would like that very much" she said, stifling her laughter. "Oh shit, Katie... fuck, I.. " I didn't know what to say. "Thought I was someone else? I... hope?" She finished for me, still chortling. "Yeah, of course... I mean no!" I didn't want a rumour going around that I was hooking up with anyone. There weren't that many guests at the hotel that weren't in the wedding party. "You mean... you knew it was me?" Now Katie seemed concerned. "Yeah, but not like that, it was... like a joke. I was just messing around." I lied weakly. "O...K..." Katie looked disturbed but her look turned back to amusement when her eyes fell on something on the floor behind me. "I believe you, tiger. I just came up to let you know we were hanging out by the pool until we have to get ready for the rehearsal, if you want to join." She left, laughing again. I looked behind me and spotted what katie had seen. One half of Deb's hot pink lace bra was poking out from under my bed. She must have forgotten it after our rendesvous this morning. "Oh, fuck." I thought.

I made my way down to the pool, mentally preparing myself for the jokes and questions I was bound to get about my mystery woman. The pool area was quite luxourious, with a 20m pool and a shallow paddling pool for kids. There was a bar at one side and all around the pool were wicker furniture sets and sun loungers. I spotted darryl sitting at a table with a drink in his hand. "Hey there, ladykiller" he said jovially as I sat down. "Fuck off, man" I snapped back. He laughed. I scanned the pool and spotted Katie, her friend Donna and her cousin Caitlin lying on lilos at the far end. When they saw me they started into fits of giggles. Perfect.

Darryl and I chatted for a while and he got a few more digs in about my illicit affair. He tried to get her identity out of me but I evaded all of his attemps expertly. Deb entered the pool area soon. She looked stunning as ever, wearing a white one-piece with cut outs on her sides and her navel. It was cut quite low, displaying her best assets. She waved at us and made her way over to Katie and the girls, swinging her hips like a pendulum. "Do you mind not staring at my mother in law's ass?" I turned to see Darryl grinning at me. "I wasn't staring" I said, blushing. Darryl snorted. "It's ok man. She's hot, especially since she got the work done after her and Jerry split. Watch out though, you might make your little girlfriend jealous." He winked at me and went to the bar to get another drink. I glanced over at the girls. Deb was sitting on the edge of the pool, dangling her legs in the water and talking to Katie and the others. I knew by the smile on her face that they were telling her about my mystery woman. She looked up to meet my gaze and blew me a kiss. The girls burst into another fit of giggles at this.

After a while I got tired of sitting by the pool so I decided to get a snack and head back to my room to get ready for the evening. I was walking down the corridor to the elevator when Deb turned the corner up ahead and walked towards me. "Here comes trouble" I said as we came closer. "Well if it isn't the resident slut." She retorted. "Heard my daughter found some trashy lingerie in your room. And I thought you were such a nice boy..." she smiled evilly. "I am a nice boy, but sometimes I'm too easily influenced by bad girls" I responded. "Thats what I like to hear." She said, grabbing me by the wrist. She pulled me into a utility closet. There was barely enough room for us both. She pulled my face down to hers for a passionate kiss. "Ok sweetie we don't have too much time here but I couldn't wait til tonight for another taste of your delicious cock. Let's make this one quick and painful."

She extracted my hard cock from the waistband of my board shorts and I reached down between her legs to move her bathing costume to one side. She stroked my cock once or twice to pull my foreskin back and then guided me into her pussy. I pushed her back against the shelves and started fucking, hard and fast. I looked into her eyes, they were half closed and she looked like she was a thousand miles away. I kissed her and she bit my bottom lip and sucked it. She scratched my bare back with her acryllic talons and I grunted at the pleasurable pain. I grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezed it hard. The shelves were rattling and cleaning supplies were falling from them around us. This was going to be very quick. I slid the strap off one of her shoulders and kissed it before extracting one of her glorious tits. There was no way in Hell we were having a playdate without me playing with at least one of my favourite toys. I picked her up and bit the underside of her exposed tit and sucked hard. That was gonna leave a mark. She stifled a squeal of delight as I continued fucking the living daylights out of her. The bottom shelf collapsed and a bunch of rags and towels fell to the floor.

"Baby we... we have to be caref- fuuuck - careful thi-is time when you... you know" she whispered into my ear. I grunted my acknowledgement but to be honest I wasnt sure I'd be able to pull out. Luckily Deb was thinking for both of us. She reached down and grabbed a rag from the floor. "Are you ready big boy?" She groaned. "I'm... almost..." before I could finish speaking she lifted herself off my cock and covered the tip with the rag, just in time to catch my explosive load. She cleaned me off and caught her breath "Whew now THAT was the right way to have a quickie" she panted. She threw the soiled rag back on the floor as she re-adjusted her suit to get her breast back in. "That's gonna ruin some poor janitors day.", she laughed. I chuckled in agreement. "I'm gonna go now. Wait here for 15 minutes. See you at dinner later tiger." She gave me a quick kiss and I slapped her ass goodbye as she exited. I put my cock back in my shorts and leaned against the wall behind me. This was the best weekend of my life.

submitted by /u/joebrien2021
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more