Speaking about previous sexual relationships at home with mum for a number of years. Photos on profile.

free dating

Hi 👋🏽

The reason Im here is to chat to some friends about the past relationship between me and my mum.

About 4/5 years ago my mother was involved in an accident in Europe and & was under medical care for about 18 months give or take, I gave up work at the time because my dad couldn’t & done everything around the home from bills & housework to her care but I guess throughout that period I never firstly addressed her personal care in terms of toilet duties, bathing.

Our intimacy caused blurred lines to the point where our relationship moved into the realm of unacceptable intimate behaviour throughout the home for years. The past is the past and life is definitely normal but I guess not opening up and not dealing with it hasn’t helped. It would be interesting to speak about my past with interested people.

submitted by /u/Sunset_States80
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more