[MF] Car sex with my [f29] boyfriend [m28]

free dating

Okay I’ve been naughty sorry Santa you’ve been and gone.

I was supposed to be in isolation or restricted movements. So was he. We both took antigen tests tonight. He collected me in his car and we went for a drive.

Skipping past when we got food and we’re sitting in a car park. He turns to me and he goes it’s been 6 days you know… I know exactly what he’s talking about. I say we probably shouldn’t given the circumstances (rona) but he knows I can’t say no either. I bite my lip as he starts to tease me through my leggings he suggests driving out to a place we used to have car sex in years ago (basically a big open grass field/park place near where we live, it’s dark very dark)

It’s about a 15 min drive and we’re silent just groping each other while he drives one hand driving one hand on me. I’m making it very hard for him kissing his ear and neck and rubbing his dick. When we get there I feel like a teenager again about to have sex in a backseat. My leggings come off and my thing he strips down his tracksuit bottoms to slide into me with one swift push. I moan out loud not worrying if anyone hears us. His dick feels so fucking good inside me I’m already dripping wet but he pulls out and licks me from my asshole to my clit my juices covering his face. I pull him back into me and beg him to cum deep inside me knowing both of us won’t last long.

With hard long deep thrusts he tells me he’s close already I don’t care I tell him to cum my pussy is already quivering around his thick cock. I feel him spurt his hot load inside me and I cum hard. Oh it’s been a long six days. There’s nothing like the real thing. We’d nothing to clean up til I got home so I got dressed with the cum leaking out of me. Wish I got a picture.

submitted by /u/anonthrowaway2801
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rp7g93/mf_car_sex_with_my_f29_boyfriend_m28/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more