We ended up sleeping together

free dating

My friend has an ex girlfriend. We hardly talk. In fact I would go so far as to see we didn't talk the entire time they dated. I did get her snapchat when he was at my house during one of our hangouts. Regardless, the main consideration is we didn't really talk much.

Anyways, I am hanging out with my friend one afternoon on our couch and he shows me a picture on his phone. "I met this great girl today when at the grocery store and got her social media, what do you think?" I looked, and was surprised. She was sweet looking, very cute in her image. I said she looked nice. "You sent her anything" "Nah we just followed each other, but I am pretty sure this is going to be a good relationship" "Oh great, thats awesome"

He went back to staring at his phone. I didn't say anything. After some time, I saw him typing but didn't think anything of it. "Alright I sent her a message." "Oh cool, hope it goes well for you." He smiled, and that caused me to smile but I didn't say anything. I went back to watching the tv.

Eventually he says he has to leave, she wants to meet. I didn't think anything of it as he put on his shoes and left.

A couple minutes later I get a snapchat message from her. Odd, I opened the message up and looked to see what it said.

"Hey have you seen Calvin?" I responded "idk, why whats up?"

She says he hasn't responded to her texts and its causing her a lot of distress. I had no idea what to make of this. I mean, they broke up a while back so figured there wasn't anything to it.

"Look, I'm feeling really lonely since the break up and could use some company. Can I come over?"

"Sure why not?"

20 minutes later there is a knock at my apartment door. She is standing there and walks in past me then plops down on the couch.

"Its been a hard week"

"Really? What do you mean?"

I sat next to her and asked her to elaborate. She went on to talking about feeling lonely and like she has lost connection to our friend group since the break up. That I hadn't talked with her at all.

"Well, yea but there wasn't much communication with us before either"

"Its not the same" she said.

I got up to get some water, then sat back down on the couch. I offered her some and she accepted.

I turned the tv on as she talked and stared off into the screen, making comments here or there to her personal problems. It was very therapeutic. Eventually she hit my chest.

"Your not listening to me"

"What yes I am, you were talking about that trip we had gone on"

No, not that she said and slid closer. "I never told you why I broke up with him in the first place"

"Oh really? Why is that?"

She looked at me for a minute, then leaned in and kissed me. I responded and we began making out. After some time my hands slid up her sides and began to take her top off as she unbuttoned her pants.

She had a thong on and I grabbed her by the butt and lifted her onto the couch. Then slid my pants off. I slid into her wet pussy and her breathing picked up.

After having steady a few minutes everything began to get wet. A loud slapping noise could be heard, and we decided to keep it down.

I pulled out and told her to get on top of me. She did, and I slid inside her. Looking up, I could see her face was busy. She was enjoying herself. Her hips moved on their own.

I told her to slow down but she didn't hear me. So had to lift her off of me. I pulled out and shoved her face in a pillow with her ass sticking in the air.

She arched her back as I slid in. We picked up the pace again, just then the door opened and my friend walked back in.

He looked at me with his mouth open.

"Look, I can explain"

submitted by /u/Afunaccount_
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more