[FM] That time I teased the polite, quiet man until he absolutely lost it. Wholesome and a little sexy!

free dating

Hi everyone! I’m Jimin - I’m a long time reader, but this is the first time I’m writing a story that other people will see. Before the rest of the story, I just wanted to thank the couple of amazing folks who helped read, edit, and generally encourage me to do this! I won’t @ you but you know who you are! I also wanted to say that while this is a true story, it happened a few years ago and specific dialogue, actions, and feelings obviously are filled in from a mix of my memory and imagination since I don’t remember word for word what someone said so far back.

This story takes place almost exactly three years ago from when I’m posting this today. That year, my mom was on a Christmas vacation with a couple of her friends in Europe, and my dad hadn’t been in my life for over a decade at that point, so I decided to spend my holiday break with my best friend Jane. She and I had been inseparable since we were young, metaphorically speaking, and it was great to be able to visit her and her family after going to different colleges. I was 21 and had recently broken up with the guy who I was supposed to be spending the holidays with. Jane knew this, and for a little while leading up to the trip had been telling me about a guy, Jun, who she said that I would really enjoy getting to know during the trip.

Jane was always the more outgoing, outwardly slutty one of the two of us, while I was more of the quieter, more reserved one that always got pulled into Jane’s antics, especially when we were younger. Over the years she had completely changed my thoughts on sex, and I became more outgoing, more confident. We definitely liked playing up the contrast between us, though, and we definitely leaned into it. She was the one that had been dying her hair forever and was the first Korean cheerleader at our high school ever, and I was the one that had the long, jet black hair, the same color of the clarinet that I played in pep band. We were so different, yet so similar, and… well, you might hear more about Jane and my adventures at some point, but the point of all this is to say that this wasn’t the first time that Jane had set me up with a guy, and it wouldn’t be the last.

Still, though, it was rare for her to try to set me up with a Japanese guy herself. I’m a Korean/Japanese mix, and while I didn’t overtly dislike other Korean or Japanese guys, I tended not to date too many of them. There’s a lot of history, and some parents - or the guy himself - can be very judgmental and rude. Given all that, and for Jane to still introduce him to me, he was definitely on my mind.

And oh, am I glad he was on my mind. I officially met him when a bunch of us all went out for some drinks a few days before Christmas and we got along right away. He was tall and a little intimidating at first, but he was kind and polite almost to a fault. We played some games together at the arcade of the bar, and by the time we saw each other again at Jane’s day-after-Christmas party and we exchanged numbers, I knew I had to have him. And yet, I wasn’t convinced he felt the same way about me. I had made attempts at flirting - feeding him a piece of my cake, practically forcing his arm around me as we all watched a movie together, talking incessantly about how it would really be great for Jane to be able to spend time alone with her family without me and that I should spend a day with somebody else, anybody else - and yet he never really made a move. I felt like he was into me, but it almost felt like he was forcing himself to not reciprocate my flirting. I remember another guy at the party hitting on me and I was wondering if maybe I should just give up on Jun.

And just when I was about to give up, I get a text from Jun asking about my plans for the rest of the week (Later on I would learn an exasperated Jane half seriously, half jokingly yelled at him to do so after I talked to her about how he seemed uninterested). A day later we went on a little lunch date. I didn’t want to seem too aggressive so I wore a very cute, conservative-feeling red and white dotted dress and had a wonderful time. The next day we went out again, going to lunch and spending some time at his really nice apartment. I went back to Jane’s to change for dinner with him. I went with a cute, but daringly short, black dress. Underneath I wore a sexy pair of lavender-colored lingerie, a favorite for a night where I wanted to make a great first impression with my body. I endured the cold winter air on my thighs as the two of us walked along the downtown street, knowing that if all went right, I would have his hot breath on my thighs by the end of the night.

Dinner was great, but not too eventful. I could tell he was still a little stiff, but we found ourselves back in his apartment, on his couch. We had some drinks and played some games on his Switch before settling into watching some cheesy romcom. I was curled up next to him, wondering when he would kiss me. Eventually the movie got to a pretty steamy bit where there was a pretty serious making out on the screen. I tilted my head up at him, and he looked down at me, and I slid my hand into his.

“Can I, uh, kiss you?” He asked. I almost burst out laughing from just how cute, but also absurd, this situation was. I don’t think anyone’s ever taken the time to ask since, like, high school. I just smiled, nodded, and reached up to put my lips on his. It felt great, his breath accented with a little bit of red wine and chocolate. I could tell he was a little stiff, and not in the good way. I took his hand that was in mine and guided it to my neck, then down to one of my breasts. He stopped cold and pulled away.

“Wait, are you, is that okay?” He stammered, blushing almost as much as I was. I nodded vehemently and reached in to kiss him again. We softly kissed for a little bit, his hand kneading my chest over my dress.

“You’re not super comfortable with this, are you?” I asked, a little bluntly, after breaking away for a moment. He shook his head.

“No, I want to, I just don’t really do this often,” he said. I asked him what he meant. We chatted for a little bit, the making out on pause. He told me he wasn’t sure about doing anything long distance, and that casual intimacy was very new to him, with the only other women he’s kissed or gotten intimate with being serious girlfriends in his past. It sounded like I was talking to me a few years ago. I felt like I knew exactly where he was coming from.

“I totally get it,” I said, still holding his hand. “And we totally can take this at your pace, and we don’t need to date or anything afterwards. I like you, I think you’re so cute, and I want to keep going with you, and we can just work out whatever later. But I also want you to be comfortable.”

He nodded. He looked like he was going to say something but stopped.

“Let me ask, do you want to?” I asked. He nodded. “Okay, great. Because I want to too. So you want to, and I want to, so… why not, right?”

“Yeah, just.. you’re really pretty, and I wasn’t sure if you wanted to, and I don’t want to do anything that you don’t want to, and I just kinda get in my own head about it, and..” He started and drifted off into a silence.

“Thank you, I love that, I appreciate that, but don’t worry. No girl will dress like this and sit through this awful movie without wanting it, okay? I’ll let you know if you try doing something I don’t want to. I won’t get mad unless you don’t stop.” I said, adjusting my position on the couch and reaching my lips up to his ear. “I want you to relax and enjoy this time, okay? Get out of your head, just feel me, feel my body. I want you to kiss me, I want you to touch me, I want to feel you inside of me.” I felt him shiver and twitch a little after whispering that in his ear. My body felt warmer, the mood shifting from an awkward quiet to an anticipatory quiet.

“I want you to get out of your head, find that confidence, and do whatever you want to me, okay?” I continued to whisper in his ear. He moaned a hardly intelligible “Yes.” And that’s when I knew, looking at his face, that this cheeky, handsome little idiot was enjoying all of this teasing. I realized I was caught in the same exact little “trick” that I usually played on guys - the oh-so-demure play of innocence, the inexperience, the wanting to be teased. The only difference is that he was doing all of this unintentionally. And if he was anything like me, well, there was probably a really dirty mind behind that innocent exterior.

Oh, game on, Jun.

His head was tilted back, eyes closed. I shrugged the heated blanket on top of us aside and straddled him, grabbing his head and bringing my lips right up to his ear again. I let my tongue gently trace the outer edge of his earlobe. I felt him jump and moan.

“You like this, don’t you Jun?” I whispered softly in his ear. He nodded.

“Do you like it when I tease you?” He nodded again.

“Well, I’m going to tease you and tease you until you can’t control yourself, and when you’re ready to take me, just take me, okay? No asking, no stopping, but when you’re ready, just do it.” After breathing that into his ear, I stick out my tongue and lick him from his neck up to his chin, settling on his lips and giving him a deep, passionate kiss. I started to move my hips while straddling him, sliding my pussy closer to his cock until I felt it underneath me. Even through so many layers of clothing, his hardness was undeniable.

I stood up and pushed his legs open so that he was sitting with his knees open, me in between them. I reached forward and took his hand into mine again before turning around and bending my legs, slowly lowering my butt onto his cock. I stopped when I felt the mound on my cheeks. I flipped my dress skirt up, enough for his cock through his pants to be touching nothing but my panties and my butt. I grinded on him for a while before moving onto straddling one of his thighs and rubbing my wet, almost aching pussy against him.

I saw him reach down and start unzipping his pants. Finally, I thought to myself, as I helped him unbuckle. He lifted himself up and I pulled down everything, underwear and all, down. He didn’t object. His cock stood long and firm up into the air. He was unshaved, but trimmed enough that I could tell he didn’t completely neglect the area. If this was anybody else, I would have rode him right then and there. But this was fun. It wasn’t every day I got to be the one taking a little charge, and I wanted to see how far I could take this. Of course I had done the “teasing until he snaps” routine many times before, but usually there’s the little bit of understanding that the guy is holding himself back for my sake, that this was a song and dance that we did for mutual fun, but this time felt different. This time, though… this one felt like a real challenge.

I gave him a deep kiss, moving my hips, hovering them just above the tip of his cock so that every once in a while he could feel the moist fabric graze the tip of his precum-covered shaft. He moved one of his hands up and started grabbing my chest, like before but harder. Rougher. And then a little twitch, and softer.

“You were fine baby, just like that,” I moaned in his ear. I felt his grip tighten up again strong around my breast. “Enjoy my body just the way you want it.” He grunted and pulled me in to kiss me harder. I felt an intense jolt of pleasure and rode that wave as he stuck his hand down my cleavage, feeling my bare breast. I moaned as I kissed him, still teasing his cock with my thighs. I felt his other hand move down, expecting it to touch my pussy, but I saw that he was stroking his cock.

“Let me help you,” I moaned as we kissed, and I pulled away. I moved my head closer to his cock, hovering above it, making eye contact with him as I brought up a little dollop of spit and attempted to let it drip all the way to the tip of his cock.

Unfortunately, it missed - it plopped sloppily onto the outer side of his hand that was wrapped around his cock. Fortunately, that seemed to turn him on a ton. He grunted a “Oh, fuck, yes” as he moved his hand around his cock, getting the spit all around his shaft. I smiled and dropped a little bit more spit on him, this time not missing the tip of his cock that was oozing some liquids of its own. I was ready to bring my head down on it and suck him off when Jun suddenly stood up and moved me aside.

“Everything ok?” I asked, surprised. He nodded, kissed me, and started walking-pushing-kissing me over to his bedroom. Oh, everything was more than okay.

I let him push me over onto his bed. I crawled on my back to the middle of his bed, looking at him. I spread my legs as best as I could with the dress still down to my thigh, giving him a peek at my sheer, lacy lavender panties. He looked down at me as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it onto the ground, reaching into his dresser and pulling out a condom. I started to undo the zipper on the back of my dress and pull the straps down when his hand reached over and grabbed mine. He looked at me and shook his head.

“No? You want the dress on?” I asked. He nodded as he breathed heavily, stretching the condom over his hard, throbbing, slick shaft. “Tell me what you want baby, I’m all yours,” I said, giving him a warm smile.

“Lift your hips,” he commanded, a stronger tone in his voice. My heart melted, my pussy ached. I needed him. Now. I grabbed his strong, smooth forearm as I lifted my hips off of the bed. I saw his eyes change from eyes of enjoyment and uncertainty to ones filled with lust and desire for me. There was only one thing that could satisfy me in that moment, and it was his cock. He brought his hands to my hips and pulled the skirt of the dress up, exposing my panties complete with a dark, moist patch from all of the teasing earlier. I wanted him. I wanted him so bad. I wanted to beg for his cock. But I knew what would bring him the most pleasure was to keep teasing him, and teasing him, and to hold strong for now. I wanted him to need me. There would be plenty of opportunities in the future for me to be a desperate, dripping, shameful mess for him.

With my skirt lifted, he moved closer, getting on top of me. His cock, so hard and hot to the touch, rubbed against my pelvis, my thighs, all over my body as we kissed and he shifted over. It eventually settled between my legs, only the soft fabric of my panties separating his cock and my wetness. His hot breath fell on my face as his hand fell between my legs, pushed the thin piece of cloth aside, and I felt a finger enter me.

“Oh my goodness,” I moaned, biting my lips. “Can you feel how wet I am for you?” I whispered. He nodded, a second finger coming inside of me. The fingers curled inside me, twisting, hitting all the walls of my pussy that squeezed back on his fingers. Every twist up sent a wave of electric pleasure through my body. I needed his cock. I wanted him to need me but in all this teasing, the only thing I had really accomplished was that I needed him.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I reached down and gripped his cock with my hand and pulled it down towards me.

“Please fuck me, right now,” I begged. It felt like time stopped as he froze.

“Fuck!” He shouted, and in one motion pulled his fingers out of me and replaced them with his cock. His eyes were filled with the lust and desire I saw before as he groaned and pushed into me all the way in one stroke. My pussy quivered around him, gripping him as he finally filled the cock-shaped ache between my legs. He thrusted deep into me on that first stroke, my lips hitting the base of his cock, and my mind went blank.

The air was filled with our moans and the sound of his skin slapping on mine. He stuck the same fingers that were in my pussy in my mouth and I moaned as I sucked on them. He kept a hard, fast rhythm, pounding me, giving me every inch of himself. I looked into his eyes as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, wanting him to go in deeper, deeper, harder, harder.

“Yes baby, yes, fuck me hard just like that,” I moaned, begged, pleaded for him to keep going. He pinned down my shoulders and gritted his teeth, his grunting sounding more and more passionate and rough as he fucked me. Seeing him like that, and feeling the rhythm between my legs, I felt an orgasm come welling up out of nowhere. I gasped and let out a high pitched squeal as my legs froze in place and my pussy clenched tight around his cock, so tightly that I was surprised that he didn’t just slide right off of his condom. As I shook in my orgasm he let out a rough “Fuck!” and grabbed my hips and pounded me even harder. My mind was just coming back into reality when I felt him go rigid inside of me and felt the warmth of the cum fill up the condom inside me. My mind went blank again as I imagined his seed filling me up… if only he were in me raw.

We lay there, panting, recovering, enjoying each other, for a few minutes.

“Okay, so. Fun?” I asked, a big grin on my face, satisfied but itching for more between my legs. I wondered what the chances of him having a vibrator were. Probably zero.

“Very fun,” he nodded. “Fun for you too?”

“Amazing,” I said, giving him a kiss. “Be honest.. do you wanna drive me back to Jane’s tonight, or do you wanna do this again?”

He laughed and looked down at his cock. The condom was barely hanging on, the cock having deflated a little bit after the orgasm he had.

“I might need a little time, but I’m not driving you back tonight,” he said. I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. I lifted the condom off of his cock and wrapped it and the wrapper around a piece of tissue.

“Okay, then.. let’s take a shower. I haven’t even gotten to give you a blowjob yet,” I said, giving the soft, cum-covered tip of his cock a gentle kiss. His cock twitched and perked up just a little bit. The slightly salty, unmistakeable taste of cum filled my mouth.

I saw his eye twinkle, and he took my hand and led me to his bathroom.


Thank you all so much for reading! I’m definitely thinking of writing a part 2, so… yeah, let me know if that’s something that you’d be interested in!

submitted by /u/dreaminjimin
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rqrlqu/fm_that_time_i_teased_the_polite_quiet_man_until/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more