[F] Nip Slip Mall Adventure

free dating

Some Body Measurements to aid your imagination:

Height: 5'3

Build: Average

Cup Size: 34 B

Waist: 26 in

Hips: 39 in

Pubic Hair: Shaved

I had a long week, so I figured I'd dress up and take myself on a date to the mall. In the spirit of the new Spiderman movie, I went braless in a red, one shoulder crop top, a fitted, black, leather jacket (unzipped), high waisted skinny jeans, and black booties. I noticed a lot of stares (especially from men) while I walked around, and I thought it was because it looked like I wasn't dressed for the cold. However, it was after a bus ride, visiting multiple stores, buying a cup of coffee, and talking to a random man (maybe mid 30s, average build, maybe 5'8) sitting next to me in the food court, that it was brought to my attention my left breast had been completely exposed for potentially the entire time.

I could feel my face turning tomato red from embarrassment, but at the same time, I was turned on that so many people saw my naked breast. I went commando as well and the random man started chuckling when he pointed at my growing dark spot at my crotch. I got turned on even more when I saw the bulge in his pants so I asked if he wanted to play with my breast. There were no children where we were sitting, and it was also little hidden from the rest of the food court, so without hesitation, he reached over and started fondling my breast and teasing my nipple. He then exposed my right breast as well and started sucking while I watched 4 or 5 other people turn their attention towards us.

I caressed the outline of his hardened cock, then he pulled it out for me to give him a handjob. He rubbed my wet pussy from the outside for a bit before unbuttoning my jeans and reaching underneath the fabric to finger me. It was euphoric, but I had to stop him as more people started coming to our side of the food court. By then, I was so wet that it looked like I peed my pants. After his erection subsided, he offered me a ride home, and he tied his sweater around my waist so we can walk to his car. When we got to the parking lot of my apartment building, we masturbated each other in the back seat, then parted ways.

Unfortunately, I'll have to conceal this little adventure from my LDR boyfriend, but this was probably the best Christmas experience I've ever had and I know I'll be wearing this red tank top more often from now on. To the man I met in the mall, I hope I'll see you around.

If anyone would like details, let me know and I'll answer if I think it's appropriate :)

submitted by /u/External_Snow9645
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rnxbkz/f_nip_slip_mall_adventure/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more