The hottest girl I ever hooked up with [mf]

free dating

This all went down a couple years ago. I was at an old high school friend's house party. He had really branched out since school and we had gone to different colleges so apart from a handful of old friends I hardly knew anyone. It was a pretty large party, over 100 people, but what really caught my eye was a group of unbelievably hot girls. There was a group of 5 or 6 of them and for the for few hours of the party they seemed to stick to themselves. It looked like they didn't know too many people there either. I was shy and similarly only stuck with the few guys I knew and tried not to gawk at the girls too much.

Once that party had properly swung into gear, the host (James) brought out the beer pong, a timeless classic. He rounded up anyone who wanted to play and just started grouping people in pairs at random. To my excitement most of the hot girls had gathered around too.

It was 2 v 2 beer pong. I got paired with some random guy I'd never met and we were to play against another random guy I'd never met paired with one of the super hot girls I'd been gawking at earlier, Sophie.

Sophie was around 5'5 and had long straight brunette hair with some subtle blonde streaks in it at the front. She had light blue eyes and a face I could only describe as sexy. Her body was outrageous and she clearly wasn't afraid to show it off. She was wearing a tight long sleeve black blouse with a neck line down to her belly button, showing off some incredible cleavage. Her tits weren't huge or anything but her outfit showed them off perfectly. To top it off she was high waisted silky short shorts and knee high black boots, showing off some killer thighs. It was a difficult outfit to describe but I hope I did it justice.

After sitting around watching a few games it was our turn. To be honest I don't remember much about our game except that it was fun and we all were getting quite drunk. I don't even remember which side won. I do remember thinking how lucky the guy that got teamed up with Sophie was. But it turned out I was even luckier because after the game I found the confidence to strike up a conversation with her.

Sophie was really flirty and easy to talk to. We were both fairly drunk and had come out of our shells. She was giving off all the tell tale signs of being interested and my confidence soared. After not too long I just came out with it and asked if she wanted to make out. She looked a bit taken a back and I got worried I had fucked it up. "What, right here?" She asked. "Here, there, anywhere," I replied. She rolled her eyes, grabbed my hand and started leading me upstairs.

There were a bunch of people smoking weed and listening to music in the main room up there and I got worried she was taking me there for a second. Luckily that wasn't the case and we walked into a much smaller spare bedroom next to it.

Sophie turned on the light and I closed the door behind us. "So you wanna make out or what?" she asked. I couldn't believe my luck. Within seconds I was all over. Full on tongue in mouth making out with her. We slowly moved over to the bed and I sat down on the edge. She climbed on top of me and started grinding. My hands were all over her, stroking her thighs, squeezing her ass and slowly working my way up to her chest. I was so turned on I had to started claiming myself, trying not to get too excited. We had a couple of interruptions from other unlikely couples looking for some privacy, which led Sophie to eventually lock the door.

It wasn't long before my shirt had come off and she was undoing my pants. I seriously couldn't believe how lucky I was, this girl was wild. She started going down on me and it felt good but I was feeling impatient at this point all I wanted to do was have sex with her. She went for about 30 seconds before I asked "Do you wanna fuck?" She looked up at me excited and asked if I had a condom. Of course I did, I always come prepared. I took a second to get it out of my wallet, from my pants on the floor. In that time she had gotten almost completely naked. My God was she a site to behold. Some of the best tits I had ever seen in person.

She lay down on the bed on her back, lifted her legs up and slipped her panties off. I put the condom on quickly and positioned myself over her. I slowly pushed inside her and couldn't believe how tight she felt, even while drunk and wearing a condom. She wrapped her legs around my waist and told me to keep going. I started getting some rhythm going but could already feel myself getting close. This was my far the hottest girl I'd ever been with.

I tried to think unsexy thoughts but she started panting and lightly moaning and telling me to go faster. Not even a minute had passed and I could barely hold it. I picked up the pace at her request and almost instantly started cumming. In a panic I pulled out, ripped the condom off and started cumming all over her stomach. It felt fucking incredible but I was pretty embarrassed.

I apologised and she laughed and told me not to. She wiped the cum off her stomach with the side of the sheet. Gross but also kind of hot. I told her in was her turn and pushed her back down onto the bed and went down on her. It took her by surprise but she seemed excited. I ate her out for a solid 10 minutes until she came. Her pussy was gorgeous and I was having a great time.

By the time we finished I was rock hard again. "I don't suppose you have another condom?" She asked. I couldn't believe my luck. I was even more excited than the first time. And yes, I had another condom. Before even replying to her I had fetched another condom and put it on.

Sophie propped the pillows up against the head board of the bed and told me to lie back against it. I did. She then climbed on top of my and slipped my cock in. This time it slid right in. She started riding me and my god it felt good. I watched her incredible body moving in all its glory. I couldn't help myself but to grab her tits. She lent forward, over me, trying to move her tits closer to my face. I got the message and started sucking on her nipples. I was having the time of my life... For about 90 seconds. This girl was just too hot for me to handle and I started cumming again. In another panic I warned her I couldn't hold it, expecting to her to hop off but to my surprise she started riding faster. With my hands tightly gripping her ass and her tits pressed into my face I started cumming. Still to this day one of my most intense orgasms ever.

Sophie sat back up straight looking proud of herself while I sat there cross eyed. We cleaned ourselves up, got dressed and returned to the party. Some of the guys I knew gave me some nods of approval. I didn't think we made it that obvious. I chatted with her a bit more before she left the party.

We followed each other on ig and messaged a bit but covid hit before I got a chance to see her again. Still hoping one day we'll get to have another go.

DM me if you're interested in more details about her etc

submitted by /u/anon72727
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rsg62b/the_hottest_girl_i_ever_hooked_up_with_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more