Two hour fuck and ass play marathon with cute Jewish girl next door Chaya, 26 [MF]

free dating

Chaya was sitting next to the Christmas tree in the lobby, her legs crossed, reading a book when I arrived. In her long sleeve black knit dress, black stockings, and ankle boots she could have been on her way to shul later. She stood to greet me with a warm hug, her curly brown hair bouncing over her shoulders, and we went upstairs. As she bent over to set her bag down, I caught a glimpse of the tops of her stockings around her thighs. Those thigh highs were decidedly not for a house of worship - I felt my dick start to harden in my pants at the naughty secret I was now party to.

I opened a half bottle of champagne I had grabbed earlier that day and poured us each a glass.

"L'chaim," she said in cheers as we took a sip, and the meaning of her name - 'Life' - dawned on me at that moment.

"Lovely," I said out loud, referring in equal parts to the dry and bready wine bubbling in my glass, the beautiful woman sitting close to me, and her beautiful name.

"So, are you also Jewish?" she asked, swirling her glass.

"No," I responded, but laughed at the same question I had heard many times in my life. "I do look like I could be, though, don't I?" As I began to explain a little bit about my not-very-ethnic background I noticed her hand was now on my right thigh. Perhaps my familiar looks put her a little more at ease, or perhaps the champagne was already starting to take effect. One thing I did not take time to explain, however, was how much I enjoyed fucking pretty Jewish girls like her.

I looked into her dark brown eyes and rested my own hand on hers as the small talk continued for another moment. I'm not sure exactly what does it but brown eyed, curly haired, fair skinned girls-next-door like her push some button hard wired deep inside me and she was certainly pushing it. I can't even remember what we were talking about when we both leaned in for the first kiss, tentative at first, but deep and probing from the second, our tongues touching and exploring. I pulled her to my side and swung her legs over my lap, ran my left hand up her back, under the pile of curls and held the back of her neck as I slid my right hand up the soft fabric of her dress, over her hips and breasts, which were much more curvaceous and shapely than the modest dress had at first suggested.

Grabbing a fistful of my shirt, she scooted to the top of the bed, pulling me with her and kissing me deeply as she moved, spreading her legs and inviting me on top of her. Above those thigh highs and under her dress I saw a tight, low cut thong barely covering the mound of her pussy. Also definitely not for a house of worship. I laid my weight on her and ground the bulge of my now fully hard dick into her pelvis as we continued to make out. As her body heat rose, her perfume filled my nostrils - wood and patchouli - surprising, but nonetheless intoxicating, and laced with the pheromones of a tremendously aroused young woman. I knew I would be enjoying the scent on my sheets for a couple days at least.

"Wow, you're such a good kisser," she remarked, her lips free to get a word in as I moved down her body with my kisses, first down her neck, and then down her still clothed chest, breasts, and belly.

"It takes two, and do you want to guess what else I am good at?" I looked up at her with a sly smile, now moving below her belly button.

"I don't think I need to guess. They say good kissers are also good at... you know," she said, seeming a little shy to actually say it. She sat up and started pulling her dress up over her head. I helped her out of it and kissed her again while reaching around to undo the strap of her black pushup bra. Her perky, natural C cups spilled out and bounced gently against me as she likewise helped me out of my shirt and pants. I gently leaned her back down onto the bed and kissing down over the fair, lightly freckled skin of her chest, began licking and sucking her nipples.

"Be gentle, they're very sensitive," she said, and dutifully responding I softly flicked and swirled my tongue over her nipples and areolas, sensing from her gentle moans and quickening breath that the stimulation was to her liking. I brought my lips back to hers for several more kisses, and then began moving lower again until I arrived at her black panties. Her aromatic scent was now distinctly mingled with wet vagina, and I felt my dick grow even a little bit harder against my underwear as I breathed it in.

I kissed up and down her thighs, over the tops of her stockings while slipping her panties down over her knees, and looked down at her petite pussy topped by a full bush. My face hovering a fraction of an inch over her spread lips and looking up at her, I slowly exhaled, my hot breath tantalizing her bare skin and causing her abs to tighten. I lightly touched her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue and then dipped it in between - it was just as wet as I had suspected. She gently moaned my name, and as my tongue slid up under the hood of her clitoris and over the firm nub, she gasped and opened her eyes.

"Oh, fuck...," she trailed off as I began to lick softly, my nose in her curly bush and her wetness all over my lips. I rested my left hand on her belly, like an instrument feeling the tension in her abs, and pushed the right one up under her ass crack to lift her pussy up slightly to my mouth. She obliged, spreading her thighs wider, and I felt her soft stomach tighten with the pleasure as the speed and pressure of my tongue increased.

Switching up my technique, I began swirling my tongue up under and around the hood of her clit, U-shapes back and forth causing her to moan and sigh louder and faster. I momentarily ran my tongue down over her pussy lips, and then down even lower, swirling it over and around her smooth, puckered asshole. She reacted with a pleasured shudder, and I filed that mental note away for later.

Returning my attention to her clit, I slid first one finger, then two into her dripping wet pussy, it reflexively tightening around them and her eyes opening as she felt them slide in. I worked my fingers in and out slowly, probing deeply into the wet tightness, and then curled them upwards, my fingertips pushing against the textured ridges of her g spot.

"Oh my god, fuck!" she exclaimed, grabbing her tits and rolling her hard nipples between her fingers. Feeling her stomach tighten again, I knew she was close, and increasing the pressure on her g spot just a bit more I brought her right to the edge.

"Say my name when you come," I told her, barely breaking my rhythm on her clit to get the words out, then resuming and curling my fingers harder until my forearm was almost shaking. Her breath quickened and then paused momentarily, her abs violently contracting and her pussy clenching around my fingers as she came hard, gasping in ecstasy as her breathing resumed and her body writhed with pleasure. She was finally able to moan my name as she came down from the orgasm, and still swooning with pleasure she pulled me back up on top of her and began almost smothering me with deep kisses, her hair completely out of control and half covering her face.

I rolled to my left and we laid side by side, face to face. I gently brushed the untamed mane of hair from her face and kissed her again as I caressed her.

"I want to have sex with you," she proposed, somewhat timidly, "would that be ok?"

"Of course," I said, trying to respond earnestly, even though it was kind of a funny question given the situation, my cock rock hard and fighting to get out of my underwear, and her pussy juice all over my face. "Consent is sexy, thank you for asking," I added with a grin.

She started to get up for her bag but I tapped my knuckle on the drawer of the bedside table, and she pulled it open to reveal a box of condoms and lube.

"Alright, I'm impressed, mister," she said.

"You mean you weren't already?" I replied laughing for real this time.

"Well, ok, maybe a little bit," she teased back. I'm a sucker for playful banter but even more of a sucker for pretty Jewish girls riding my dick, so I guided her hand down to my underwear and my stiff penis, not so patiently waiting to be let out. She took the cue, and making her way down to my waist, she pulled them down and off, and firmly gripping my cock, started licking and sucking my balls.

"Gently, baby," I sighed, as she responded to my command, tickling my testicles with her pink tongue and pretty lips before sliding them up the shaft to the tip. I held the curly tangle of her hair out of her deep brown eyes as she took the head of my cock between her lips and looked up at me for approval.

"Oh, Chaya, fuck yeah," I gave it without hesitation. I was really beginning to enjoy the sound of her name. She worked her lips and tongue up and down the shaft gently, teasing and stroking, but only for a few moments before peeling open the condom, sticking it on her lips, and rolling it down to the base of my cock with her mouth. That was certainly a hot fucking surprise from this particular girl.

"Come here," I said as I pulled her up to face me, her hair dangling on my forehead and cheeks. Straddling me, she reached down and eased the tip of my cock between her thighs and into her tight, wet pussy, sighing with pleasure as I looked down and watched the full length of my shaft disappear behind the outline of her hairy bush.

I rubbed my hands over her thighs and the tops of her stockings as she began to ride, slow but firm and deep, enjoying each stroke with deliberation as my tip slid from the entrance to the very tip top of her tight pussy, stretching her and brushing up against her cervix.

"Oh, you feel so fucking good inside me, I want it deeper," she moaned as she planted her hands on my chest and rode my saddle.

"Oh, take it Chaya, it's yours," I whispered to her. I was really just along for the ride at this point, thoroughly enjoying the deep, tight wetness of her pussy, but not about to interrupt her as she found her way to another shaking orgasm. She began roughly bottoming out her strokes on my cock, and thrusting my own hips in sync she gasped again, catching her breath, closing her eyes, and digging her fingers into my chest as she came.

Her body weak and tingling from the residual waves of pleasure, she oozed off of me like jello and cradled herself in my right arm. She reached down to lazily stroke my cock with her right hand as she kissed me for a few moments.

"Are you into butt stuff?" she asked somewhat forwardly.

"Yeah, sure," I said, being agreeable, but also suddenly interested in her tight, pink little asshole, usually off limits in these kind of encounters.

"Oh good. Me too." She grabbed the bottle of lube and kneeled between my thighs, peeling the condom off and continuing to stroke my cock with her left hand. I watched as she covered first my cock, and then two fingers of her right hand in lube and slid them into my asshole.

"Oh, wow, Chaya..." Not at all what I expected but this bitch was already proving to be a great fuck and I was going to roll with it. Her small fingers fit easily and she curled them up to push on my prostate as she stroked in and out. She was not playing around one fucking bit and the combination of firm cock stroking, fingering my asshole, and pressure on my prostate was already causing pre cum to dribble from my tip.

"Oh my god, Chaya, I can't take that, oh, shit," I protested after only a couple of minutes lying helpless on my back, and with a devilish grin she pulled her fingers out and stepped to the bathroom to wash them off.

I laid there on the bed, a mixture of surprised, amused, and extremely aroused, waiting for her to return and whatever might happen next. Without saying a word she climbed back up on the bed, between my legs and on top of me, kissing me again, and then gently rolled me over on my chest and started rubbing my shoulders and neck.

Her smooth, warm hands worked down my back, over my ass cheeks, and then down the backs and insides of my thighs. I felt her hair grazing along the way, and my cock was still rock hard when I felt her push her cheeks between my thighs and lick along the bottom of my shaft. I immediately spread my them a bit to give her easier access, and as her tongue flicked down my shaft and over my balls I began to breathe a little more heavily.

"Get up on your knees," she guided me, and I did. I felt her grasp the shaft of my penis and kiss and lick upwards, and then the swirl of her tongue around my asshole.

"Oh, Chaya...." I couldn't think of anything else to say at the immense, but unexpected pleasure of her rimming me, alternating slow circular swirls with sweeping vertical licks, and I was as much turned on by the physical stimulation as the mental image of her pretty face absolutely buried in my ass lapping it up. I pushed my hips back into her face a little harder and she moaned in appreciation, clearly enjoying it. The thought of flipping her over and just smothering her face with my ass and balls was getting me close, but I decided to save that for next time and trade places.

"Your turn," I ordered, and she released herself from my crack, crawled forward, and assumed the position on all fours.

"I thought you'd never ask." Still playful. Head turned now resting on the pillows, she reached back and spread her cheeks for me with both hands. I leaned forward and gently touched the tip of my tongue to her round, pink asshole, gaping open just a little bit as she spread. I dipped it in and out, holding my tongue as stiff as I could, and then swirled it in a circle. If this girl enjoyed giving, she really enjoyed taking, moaning my name as I got into it. I worked my right thumb on her firm clit, causing her to lift and arch her back with pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, you're getting me so wet," she said into the pillow as my tongue took a wide lap around her asshole, pussy lips, and clit. "I need you back inside me," she insisted.

I raised up to my knees, my cock erect between her thighs and rubbing against her stockings. I'm still not sure exactly where it came from, but she produced another condom, reached back between her legs, and rolled it onto my dick. I was too eager to fuck her again to dwell on that impressive move, and I pushed my cock back into her warm pussy, meeting almost no resistance from her dripping wet pussy lips but feeling the welcome tightness as I slid deep inside her.

"Oh," we moaned in synchrony as I began to thrust and she began to push back against me, bracing herself with her elbows on the bed. As my intensity increased, I grabbed a handful of her hair with my right hand, pulled her firmly back to me, wrapped my left arm around her neck and gripped her right shoulder across her body, fucking her harder with the new angle pressing the head of my cock against her g spot as it stroked in and out. I brought my right hand back down and planted it on her hip.

"Oh, yes!" she cried as I buried my face in her hair, deeply inhaling her every molecule. That woodsy smell was fucking rapturous. I wanted to bathe in it.

"Chaya," I said, "do you feel that orgasm building up inside you?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

I kept stuffing her. "Feel every thrust building pressure up inside your pelvis. I know you're getting close." She grabbed my forearm with both hands, as if to agree, fingernails digging in.

I was absolutely fucking railing her at this point and the dirty talk kept flowing: "Just think about my hot cum filling up your nasty little cunt and running out onto your stockings. Your whole fucking body is going to explode with a deep pussy orgasm. Scream my name."

Three more quick thrusts and she bucked forward into the pillows, squealing in ecstacy as she came, and the feeling of her pussy clenching around the shaft of my cock brought me over the edge with her. My thrusting slowed to match the waves of squeezing tightness and squirts of come ejaculating from my cock, seven or eight slow, hard, pumps as I filled the condom, wishing it was either the bare inside of her hairy pussy or her tight asshole.

"Oh, fuck, you bastard," she said, panting into the pillow and regaining her senses. I collapsed forward onto her, completely spent, spooning her with my arms around her, fondling her breasts and belly, and kissing her neck. "You are a.... terrific... fuck," she mused, emphasizing the word. My whole body buzzing on a high, I closed my eyes as she idly grazed her stocking-clad toes up and down my calves.

I awoke with a startle an hour later, groggily realizing I was late for a work dinner. Looking at the clock on the table and doing some unreasonably difficult mental math I figured we had fucked for at least two straight hours before falling asleep. I woke Chaya with kisses on her neck and gentle squeezes on her sshoulders.

"Chaya, sweetheart, I'm sorry, I'm late, I have to go." She laid stretching on the bed, the muscles of her thighs contracting underneath her black stockings, as I threw on a clean shirt and brushed my hair. My cologne for the evening would be her rubbed off scent on my body and pussy juice all over my face, my own naughty little secret.

"I don't think I can move," she said, jokingly protesting.

"Should I tell everyone I was late because I was getting a rimjob from the prettiest girl in town?"

"You think I'm the prettiest girl in town?" We both laughed and I leaned over the bed to kiss her as I clasped my watch strap around my wrist.

She sat up and put on her bra, tucking her soft tits into the cups, and pulled her dress back on, but dropped her damp panties into her purse. I threw my jacket on and with a final goodbye kiss we a stepped out together into the hall.

submitted by /u/Dependent-Bit-6653
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rqs0f0/two_hour_fuck_and_ass_play_marathon_with_cute/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more