She [F] asked me [M] to wait after church.

free dating

She's all dressed up for the service. Making a finishing touch on her make up. She wore a simple white blouse and black pencil skirt that hug her body perfectly.

I haven't been religious for the past 12 years. I'm going because it is important to her to go on Christmas. So, I'm not particularly sure if there is an etiquette I'm supposed to follow.

In my book, my woman doen''t appear in front of me looking like that and not getting fucked.

2 minutes later, She's lying on our bed. Shivering in anticipation of what's going to happen.

"Can we wait after the service?"

I fold her skirts all the way above her waist. Exposing her white tone legs and black lacy panties. I put my Fingers on the waist and start pulling it down.

"Fuck daddy. . . Please wait."

I hold both of her legs and buried my face between her legs. Ignoring her plea and start licking her pussy. The moment I felt her hand on my hair, I knew I have hair.

I stopped licking and repositioning myself by kneeling on the bed. I told her to get on her hands and knees facing away from me.

Cherry on top, I smacked her ass cheeks when she is assuming the position I wanted her to.

I unbuckled the belt on my waist. Sliding my pants down to reveal by fucking hard cock.

Then it hit me. Something about miss innocent telling me when I can and cannot fuck her kinda piss me off a little. Sexist? Mysogonists?

Maybe . . . I don't give a shit.

I wrapped my belt around her neck. Holding it like a collar.

I smack her ass one more time. Telling her to raise her fucking ass up in the air. Then I'm starting teasing her cunt with my shaft.

Not even 30 seconds, and I can already hear her start begging.

"Fuck Daddy. . . Please just put it in. Stop teasing." She said.

I yanked the belt a little bit, and deliver three hard slaps on her ass. It's Pavlovian conditioning, you know?

The moment she start telling me when to fuck her, I'm going to smack her ass. I was curious to see how long it is before she will realize how she should behave.

For good measure, I was going to teach her a lesson.

"I'm going to fuck you, and bring you to church with your cunt still leaking all over the place. You realize that right?" I taunted her.

All I hear was moaning and heavy panting. I thought good conservative girls were raised to answer properly when asked a question. I was disappointed.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

I let her catch her breath after giving another hand prints on her ass. Not long after, I hear a breathy reply from her.

"Yes Daddy, please fuck me"

I shoved my cock in as soon as she said it. I hold the belt and furiously ramming my hips toward her. It's not even 5 minutes before both of us close to orgasm.

"Fucccck. . .!! DDaddy please I'm so close. Please let me cum"

At least that what I thought she said. At that point, I hold her face down on the bed while fucking her. Kinda hard to understand.

I told her she can cum, and so did I. I fell on top of her. Flipped her around and start kissing her.

We spent 5 minutes or so. Staring at each other while taking our rest.

I'm so fucking lucky.

We laugh and She playfully slapped me on the face. Asking me to get off so she can took another shower.

I guess I can let her do that.

But, I decided to tell her to put on her clothes back, and dragging her to church that way.

She had a lot of explaining to do to our Lord and Saviour.

submitted by /u/Yourkinkymuse
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rsfcnp/she_f_asked_me_m_to_wait_after_church/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more