I wanna be used as a slut for nye [24f]

free dating

Probably not this year Bc of covid, but I’d love to have to be the server turned whore for a NYE party.

I’d love to wear a super short skirt, thong, and bra just barely covering my huge tits. Going around serving drinks and food. Bending over to give a good tease to whoever wants to look. If someone wanted to touch I’d gladly let them.

Slowly, party goers would start undressing me. Walking around in just a skirt and heels. My bare pussy open to be used. People could touch me but I couldn’t touch them. By 11:30 I’m in just a pair of heels.

At the stroke of midnight, everyone could finally have their chance to fuck me and use all of my holes for their own pleasure.

It wouldn’t matter if it was a pussy or a cock my mouth would be used at all times. Round after round my pussy and asshole would be filled with strangers cum.

Some people would degrade me by slapping my tits, pulling my hair, calling me names, even pissing on me. It didn’t matter because I was their entertainment and pleasure for the night. They could use me however they wanted.

By the time the sun began to rose, I was taking the last load deep in my pussy. By that point I was beginning to pass out from all the exhilaration. Beside me was an envelope of 10k in cash to thank me for my service

submitted by /u/bustybabe26
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more