I 54[M] slept with my friends (19 y/o) daughter

free dating

I don't know if I should be ashamed or proud but this happened a couple of weeks ago. One of my oldest friends lives just around the corner from me, I know his family well and watched his daughter grow up. I have to admit that in the last two years she has turned into a really beautiful woman. Blonde hair, big breasts, long legs. Anyway, her parents went away on a business trip together and I agreed to stop in on the house every couple of days to check if everything is OK. I'd knock on the door and the daughter who stayed home would let me in. The last weekend before her parents got back I went to their house, I knock on the door and no answer. I needed to go in and feed the cat so I used the spare key to unlock the door. I went in and checked around the house, I went up the stairs and as I turned the corner she was standing there with wet hair and a towel around her... I didn't know where to look. As I stammered an apology all of a sudden the towel slipped out of her hand and fell to the floor. Her body was better than I ever imagined. Pale but tight, pink puffy nipples and a shaved vagina. Before I knew what I was doing I stepped towards her and pulled her body against mine. I kissed her hard and she kissed me back. She undressed me as we made our way to her bed room. I felt her perfect naked body against mine and we had beautiful, passionate sex. The best I've had in a long long time.

submitted by /u/Slight-Oil-5180
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rrmja0/i_54m_slept_with_my_friends_19_yo_daughter/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more