My(M24) fun time in college with an introverted and very gifted FWB(F20)

free dating

Alexis and I met on tinder during college over my senior summer break. Her ex ghosted her after he graduated. We started off flirting from the first interaction but I could tell she really wanted a friend so I dialed back on my part.

We were both introverts so when we did meet up it was at her place or mine. She was very very bright, on a full scholarship, had perfect test scores, and a 4.0 GPA. I on the other hand took a victory lap to figure out life and physics. This caused us to have a lot of courses in common. We'd share books, materials, and notes, almost daily.

Most of the time it felt like an excuse to see each other. Our sessions would quickly turn into us watching TV and cooking. Everything I had to offer she already knew. So When she was done tutoring me, we'd chill and cuddle. It was the most platonic erect cuddling I have ever done. We were definitely pushing the boundaries of initially stated platonic friendship.

I'm 5'11" with dark skin and locs. I had a classic college gym bro bod at 250ibs. Solid shoulders, chest, and legs, but chubby in the midsection.

She was 5'4" about 150 and 50-60ibs of that was in the hips, thighs, breasts, and ass. She had this pale skin and long hair that sat on the top of her ass when she was standing.

Most of the time we were together, it was textbook flirting. I'd look up at her and she'd quickly look away trying to hide a smile. She'd walk ahead a bit then turn around quick to catch me completely hipnotized by her walk.

The first time we had sex, it was her first time since her breakup and we were 2 months into our friendship. I remember tracing her body with my eyes at our usual study session in my dorm. She looked up and caught me then said, "I really wouldn't mind if you made a move."

Like some animal I crawled over to her, stripped my shirt off in one motion, knocked my glasses off, and unbuckled my pants. I catch myself and slow down while I kiss her. We're on the floor so I reach up to my bed to grab a few pillows. I lay them under her like bedding but put two right above her waist under her back arch to get some leverage.

I look up to the sky, lick my lips, and say thank you. Then I go to work. I dive into her pussy face first no shame pure confidence. I lick her clit then work my way down the entire length of the pussy. My tongue is working in a circular motion while I vacuum her with my mouth and lips.

I move to her thighs giving her pussy a break then look her in the eyes and tell her she's in charge. I grab her hands and put them on my head. She guides me any and everywhere she wants me.

Her hips start to move up and down completely saturating my face with her juices. I stick my tongue all the way out hiding my teeth with my lips and she speeds up her motion.

I start to finger her, curving my fingers up to her gspot making her go crazy squirming with one leg pushed all the way back while I work my neck, tongue, and fingers, in circles. She cums in less than a minute after I start.

I pull out my now throbbing dick looking her in the eyes while I stroke it. I'm a little over 8" but girthy at 6.5 inches around. She lunges her mouth for my dick that's so hard it's dripping precum.

I tell her no. Next time. I give her another lick up and down and slide into her balls deep. She makes this yelping noise and tells me to go slow. I regroup, leaving myself fully in her and start making small movements in and out. I gave her deep slow strokes until I came 5 minutes in. Her pussy was like a warm vacuum and made a suction noise when I pulled out to cum on her stomach.

I told her we could go again since it was only 5 minutes but she was still trying to recover and couldn't stand fully without grabbing on to something. I was also shaking on the floor, still fully erect, blind, and stroking my dick. I know that my first cum is usually quick so round 2 is even better.

She falls onto the bed and I get up there to cuddle her she passes out until she's able to get dressed.

The next time she comes over she tells me to go to the bedroom. No hesitation I Run to the bed. I haven't eaten all day and I'm excited she brought over a meal. I drop to my knees once she closes the door but she stops me.

She pulls a chair out and tells me to sit down. I am silent and obey everything she tells me to do. She stands in front of me and tells me to undress her.

I take her shoes, socks, and pants off and start kissing her body. She stops me, pushing me away from her back into the chair. She goes over to my bed to grab some pillows and drops them at my feet.

I'm so excited I can feel my heart beat through my dick and she can see them both beat. She drops to her knees and takes my pants off to my knees. Without hesitation she spits on my dick, rubs it down, and throats me. All 8", first go, and looks me in the eyes. She stays there looking at me while I try to catch my breath.

I've never had someone deepthroat me before and here she is. Tip to shaft full force no hands. If her lips weren't at the tip, her nose was directly on my pelvis area.

She told me to stand up so we could swap spots. she bent over the chair and then she told me to Fuck her throat. I grab a fist full of her hair from the back reforming the destroyed ponytail, I'm holding my dick at the base and her tongue is already out ready and waiting.

I slide into her throat juts like it was her pussy. Except this time she didn't yelp. She met each thrust of my hips with a thrust of her throat. Seeing the perfect view of her ass while being able to fully fuck her throat was so overwhelming that I had to remember to control my breathing.

She got me right to the point where I was about to cum and then said "fuck my hard from the back" I asked if she was sure because of yesterday, she said yes and that her pussy craved my dick so much that it hurt from throbbing.

I grab a belt from my closet, get behind her, and put it around her waist to form a handle. After i slide my swollen tip deep into her I grab her neck from the back and maintain a hand on the handle in a palms up grip. I put one leg on the chair handle and I just start dropping dick into her.

She's moaning so loud the chair is now against the wall from being in the middle of the room and her upper body is now pressed firmly against the wall with her back still arched out. I hulk out releasing her neck and now have both hands on the handle. Her moans become longer and louder. I start to feel like I'm about to explode. I let go of her handles and she collapses from the chair onto the pillows quivering while I cum on her body.

She starts to rub the cum on herself and reaches for my dick pulling it toward her. She gives it a couple of kisses and tells me she's never had someone perform oral like I did and all she could think about was showing me what she could do.

I miss college.

submitted by /u/GMO4TheseHoes
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more