The story of how my best friend and I had sex.

free dating

Sara was a very beautiful girl who I had known since I was very young. This happened a few months before we went to college.

Sara had just turned 18 a few months ago and I turned 18 just a few days before this happened.

Sara had a incredibly attractive body. She had small perky breasts, a nice fat ass, and a pretty face. She never knew this but I had developed a crush on her in later years, thanks to puberty and all. Sara was very comfortable with me in regards to talking about sex and personal things. She and I would tell each other everything, including the fetishes and kinks we had. For an example, she was into facials and she would tell me her stories of guys she hooked up with and how much they would cover her face in cum. She also told me that rough sex was the only kind she liked.

Because of how comfortable she was with me, she didn't mind if I saw her naked, whether it be by accident or not. She and I had gone skinny dipping in the past, so I had seen her naked body before. But out of respect I had never really taken a good look at it, until now.

One day, we're hanging out at her house and her parents aren't home. She and I started talking about things. Eventually the topic of sex came up because she had just broken up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago, and apparently he was rather good at it.

We started asking each other questions and after a while she asked me something that I wasn't expecting.

"Do you have a crush on me?" she said rather curiously.

"Um, well, I..." I was taken aback by her question stumbling on my words

I had no choice but to tell her the truth.

"Yes, I've had a crush on you for a couple of years, I'm sorry" I said, expecting our friendship to be in danger.

"There's no need to apologize, this actually works in my favor"

"Wait, what do you mean?" I said in confusion.

"Well, I've always been jealous of my friends who have been in friends with benefits relationships"

"I was thinking maybe we could try that?" she said, somewhat awkwardly.

I told her I was open to the idea, and wondered exactly how this would go. She told me that whenever we needed or wanted sex, and if neither of us were in a relationship, we could help each other out.

I asked her when we should start.

"Why not right now!" she said, in a happy tone.

"Um, okay!" I said excitedly.

She got up to make sure her parents weren't home, when she realized the coast was clear she came back and closed the door to the bedroom.

"Get undressed, we probably don't have a lot of time before my parents get home"

I undressed, taking my shirt, then pants, and then boxers off, revealing my dick to her.

"Nice cock, my turn now"

She took of her pants first revealing her pretty blue panties, she then took her shirt off, it turns out she was going braless. I took a nice look at her large perky breasts and pretty pink nipples.

She pulled her panties down, giving me a good look at her crotch. She had a large amount of pubic hair, and what looked to be a outie vagina.

She went over to her dresser to grab a condom, turning her back to me and letting me see her fat ass.

When she walked back over to me, she got on her knees and slowly put my cock in her mouth. Her mouth was warm and wet, and to my surprise she took my entire package at once, letting my balls rest on her chin.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening, and not only that, but that this would presumably happen a few more times as well.

After a decent amount of sucking, she took my cock out of her mouth and got on her bed.

She spread her legs and pointed at her pussy. I knew what I had to do. I got on my hands and knees and started licking and touching and sucking on her pussy. I rubbed her clit slowly, and ate her out. After a couple of minutes, I started fingering her aggressively, and she let out a huge moan.

"Holy shit!"

A few minutes later, and she told me it was time for the real deal. I got up, grabbed the condom she got out of her dresser, and put it on.

She spread her legs wide, and I inserted my cock, she let out a quiet moan.

I went slow at first, but then I remembered that she liked it rough, so I sped things up.

Her wet tight hairy pussy was being pounded by my cock.

"Oh, fuck yes!"

"Right there!"

"Harder! I want you to destroy my pretty little pussy!"

I looked at her while thrusting and she had the dirtiest look on her face, like she was having the time of her life while her best friend pounded her wet pussy.

After a good while of fucking, she told me to stop.

She got on her knees and told me to face fuck her.

I took the condom off, and shoved my cock down her throat. She told me before hand that I could be as rough as I want.

I used my best friends wet mouth as a sex toy for what felt like a good ten minutes.

I was getting close to orgasm and remembered how she was into facials. I warned her on what was about to happen and she looked up at me, with a lewd look in her eyes.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and busted a big fat load of cum on her face.

I then realized she hadn't cum yet so I threw her to the bed while she still had a cum covered face and began to eat her out, within a few minutes of having her hairy pussy in my mouth, she came. She convulsed from the orgasm and afterwards was knocked out. I realized after having to get up to go to the bathroom that she had fallen asleep. I covered her up with blankets and walked out of her bedroom, closing the door behind me. She lied there, completely knocked out with a face covered in semen.

I went home and tried to process what just happened, I just came on my best friends face, and ate her out and gave her such a good orgasm that she fell asleep. Things were obviously never going to be the same again, but I didn't care.

This girl I had lusted for was now my own personal fuck buddy, and I was looking forward to future endeavors.

submitted by /u/ssjlayne
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more