First/accidental Anal with (M)y Wife, and it was EPIC!

free dating

It's that time of year again, Christmas/Birthday sex time! We came early to bed, after putting our boys to bed, and decided to forgo jammies at first, and naked snuggle, as it's getting harder to do so with our boys in their rooms not far away!

So, some snuggles and heavy petting and fiddling, but as we're not feeling great, no actual sex ensude.

As we dozed in each others arms, I suggest to my wife to roll over and I'd back rub and scratch her back/head, which always calms her and helps her sleep.

I snuggled in behind and started to scratch and caress her back, head and bum cheeks. All the while I was growing harder and harder in her bum crack.

Now my wife is a strict "it's an exit" person and I've only once 'tickled' her butthole once, whilst check a scratch near by (making sure all was well up there) resulting in squirming, that lead to some epic sex, but vaginal only!! "Not up my bum" her words!

But tonight I had grown larger than normal, probably due to no sex for 6 months! And as I scratched and caressed her back, I started grinding between her cheeks, my end skimming over her butthole.

Now I've had my asshole licked and fingered in a previous relationship, but I'd never had full anal sex before, and tonight was my 48th birthday.

I was getting very slippery, and my wife was squirming, when... Schlip! My tip broke the seal, and I slid inside my wife's asshole...

Oh my god! It was warm and very very tight and felt incredible! My wife must have agreed, as with a groan, she arched back, and pushed herself deeper into my dick! Then she started to rhythmically squirm and move up and down my shaft.

I reached around and grabbed her mound, as she thrust me deeper into her, my fingers inserting between her dripping lips, I found her swollen clitoris and gently as I could, started rubbing.

Totally forgetting little ears in the next rooms, our exticy getting louder, I let my load fly, and deeply filled my wife with my cum.

Laying there with my cock pulsing deeply inside her, steadily growing smaller, till it popped out. I then rolled her onto her front and spread her ass cheeks wide, seeing my white cum painting her ass and dribbling out of her, I buried my face and ate her ass clean of my excess. Probing her hole with my tongue.

She then rolled over and I started on her dripping wet pussy and clit, stopping short of another climax, I took her to the brink 4 times, before I inserted my, now massive again, cock into her pussy and we fucked harder than a couple of 48 year old, larger than average, people had any right to!

One of my and my wife's most epic sex sessions, and the greatest birthday, Christmas combination presents I've ever had!!

Merry Christmas guys!!

submitted by /u/exsqueeezme
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more