[MF] Adventures of Mark the Sex Nerd, Vol 1: Lynn's Power Pussy

free dating

Hey there readers, Mark here. I am a late 30s amateur sex nerd. I was in a long-term relationship up until a few years ago. Though it was most excellent in many ways, discussing sexual topics openly was a bit of a block. This isn't actually why it ended, but it did mean during the time I was on my own exploring my sexuality with the Internet. There are ups and downs to learning from the internet, but thankfully sex-positive places exist on Reddit and other platforms, so thanks for that.
First, a bit more about me. I am 5'7", brown eyes and hair, irish-looking, somewhat broad-shouldered. Beyond that pretty average, nothing to write home about, but nothing to complain about either. With my long-term relationship ending, and a pandemic looming, it was time to figure out what dating is like in 2020's
This initial episode is about meeting Lynn and her "Power Pussy". Over the last few years, the pandemic has pushed everyone to use dating apps and that with where I met Lynn.
I chatted with Lynn for a while before we found a moment to meet up. Lynn was in her mid-30s, 5 foot nothing, petite frame, wild curly black hair, cute butt, slightly olive skin with an Italian and Portuguese background.
Originally we were going to have a picnic at a park, but the weather wasn't great so we decided to have it on her living room floor instead. Safety first, but we both felt it would be alright. We had been talking for long enough. When I arrived at the door she was wearing green yoga pants, and white tank top and a grey sweater loosely over it. I believe we hugged and she nervously showed me in.
We chatted and enjoyed the dinner picnic for a while. I had been on enough dates at this point to try to read to signs. It felt friendly but the conversation was slightly forced, and I didn't get an overt sense of interest. I wasn't sure where this was going.
After we finished the food she offered to show me around her place. I followed still now sure where this date was going. When we were in the basement I was standing behind her as she showed me one of the spaces she was going to redo, she turned to leave and I stood my ground for a moment and wrapped my arms around her and moved in for a kiss awkwardly as the first one always is.
I felt her slim frame, hips and firm butt as our lips met and we kissed. Gently at first and then more deeply, tasting each other and tongues playing. I suddenly felt an intensity from her, a familiar interest. I grabbed her ass which elicited a moan. I could feel myself grow hard in the moment and I think she could as well.
We quickly completed the tour and ended up at her bedroom door walking in towards the bed. Lynn declared that "We weren't going to have sex". Meaning no penetration, a bit of boundary, a bit of personal rule for her I was happy to respect. What followed though was somewhat of a master class on why penetration might be somewhat overrated. (Probably more the case that somewhat rigid sexual narratives are somewhat overrated).
Our clothes came off and Lynn kneeled down to pull down my pants and expose my enlarged cock. She gently reached out her hand and touched it, stroked it. I often wonder at that moment if she regretted her decision to hold off on penetration but in the end, it didn't make that much of a difference, but that is a story for another adventure.
Following the script, she opened her small mouth and attempt to suck me off. She got maybe half of me into her mouth and I appreciated the effort and enthusiasm but I wanted to please her and shake things up a bit.
I pulled her up into a deep kiss, wanting to experience her pussy. Her yoga pants were already off and I slid my hand into her lacy thong as I felt her perfectly smooth mound. Fortunately, she had just had her first Brazilian wax in a long time. Her small frame offered a remarkably, soft, tight, and wet pussy. My finger parted her lips and the wetness flowed over her panties, mound and clit allowing me to circle her nub gently eliciting a moan and causing her legs to shake. She was a pretty vocal person in terms of moaning which I always appreciate. I gently laid her down on the bed and moved to taste her delightful pussy.
What happened next was a bit of a blur. There was a moment after she tried to suck me off again from beside me. While she did I started to finger her causing her to lose focus on my cock and lay across my body my fingers deep inside of her while she orgasmed. After we got out of bed, I picked her up naked and we walked to her bathroom her legs around my waist, my hard cock pressing against her wet pussy. I am not sure why but we decided to have a shower. At this point, right before we got into the shower, I grabbed her to kiss her again as we stood facing each other, my hard cock was between her legs grinding against her hungry pussy. It was all of our self-control not to fuck.
After the shower we decided to take a break, we continued to chat and the conversation flowed better. I was sitting on the counter my cock still rock hard, and she was taking a bit of a break to do some dishes in her loose, short bathrobe. I was compelled to jump down and play with her one more time. She was bent forward and I licked her pussy and tongued her clit and slid my fingers inside of her again and fingered her somewhat intensely based on what I had learned from playing for her over the last hour or so, and once more she came hard, this time she squirted all over the floor.
Not only did Lynn orgasm easily, but she was a squirter. Something which was likely happening on the bed and even in the shower, but it was a bit harder to notice. In the kitchen in front of the sink had to towel it up. She was bent over and as the orgasm rocked her small frame you could see and hear powerful pussy push out her sexy fluid.
Lynn isn't the only woman I have been with who squirts, and according to one partner everyone can, but that is another story. Lynn though would squirt a lot at the beginning of a session and then it slows down. Not the orgasms though they got deeper and longer to generate, the amount of squirting would decrease with time. Though the dryer and longer to obtain orgasms were often far more intense All of this caused her and her close group of friends to call it her Power Pussy, and I can't agree more. I realized pretty quickly that whatever happened between us, the sex was going to be some of the best of my life.

submitted by /u/markthesexnerd
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rqsxrk/mf_adventures_of_mark_the_sex_nerd_vol_1_lynns/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more