I’m a married mom who goes out to the bar and picks up guys with my sister. [MF] [MF]

free dating

Reposting on a new account after my previous account was doxxed and my personal info was exposed

My favorite experience was two summers ago when I was on a girls trip in another country with my mom and sister. We were out at a bar when we met a guy and his roommate. We hit things off pretty good and started doing shots with the guys. Eventually our mom got tired and hopped in a taxi back to the hotel. Things were getting progressively more flirty and it was about one in the morning when my sister was begging for me to go back to their place with her. So I did what any good sister would and hopped in a taxi with my sister and the guys and went back to their place.

Before I get to the fun part, a description of everyone involved: Eric was just over 6 feet tall with brown eyes, brown hair and a very chiseled jaw. He was quite fit as well. Dylan, his roommate, was a little shorter (around 5’10”) but was in killer shape and was unbelievably good looking. He had bright blue eyes and longer blonde hair. My sister, Kelsey, is brunette and about 5’4” with curvy hips and a round ass. She has soft lips, brown eyes and a great smile. I am just under 6 feet tall with brown hair, brown eyes and a nice booty. My boobs are average size at 34C.

Once we got back to the guy’s place we sat down on the big sectional in the living room, Eric opened a bottle of wine and poured everyone a glass. With all the tension built up from the bar it didn’t take long for Dylan to reach over, grab Kelsey’s face and start kissing her. They kissed slowly at first as their hands started to explore each other’s bodies. Eric grabbed me and started to kiss up my neck before making his way to my lips and we began to kiss quite aggressively. I pulled Eric’s shirt over his head and was feeling up his bulge over his jeans while we kissed when there was a groan from behind us on the couch. I turned around to see Kelsey’s shirt pulled down exposing her tits, and Dylan playing with her large pink nipples on her breasts. Kelsey had popped Dylan’s cock out of his pants and was stroking it at the same time. And god in that moment was I jealous. It was bigger than any cock I had ever been with, at least 10” long and so so thick. Shortly after, Dylan suggested they move to his room and led Kelsey by the hand there.

Eric and I got back to making out before he pulled my sundress over my head, unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. He was caressing my body and his hands were getting closer and closer to my soaking wet pussy. Finally, after too much teasing he pulled my panties to the side and buried his face in my pussy. He put one finger and then two inside me and furiously finger fucked me while he went to town on my clit. It didn’t take long before I was screaming and cumming all over his face.

Eric stood up, undid his pants, took them off and let his cock spring out. It was a decent size (7” and pretty thick) but nothing on his roommate. I got down on my knees in front of him, grabbed his cock with one hand and said, “Tell me what you want me to do to you.” He replied, “I want to facefuck your slutty little mouth.” I put the tip of his cock in my mouth, swirled my tongue around the tip and slowly stroked him to tease him like he did to me but it wasn’t long before he pushed me back against the couch and started ramming his cock in and out of my mouth. God I love a man that takes control. We carried on like that for awhile and could hear screaming and the tell-tale smacks of Dylan fucking my sister from behind coming from his room.

Eric told me he wanted to fuck me and lifted me up on the couch. He took up position between my legs and I lifted my legs into his shoulders. There was little resistance as he entered my pussy. I was dripping wet as he started with shallow strokes and built up to a good pace. It was feeling good at this point but then Eric grabbed my neck and started to choke me. Holy fuck, that sent me over the edge and I came harder than I ever have.

Eric laid down on the couch and I climbed on his cock and began bouncing up and down while facing him. The whole time he was caressing my tits and telling me what a slut I was. After a few minutes Eric grunted that he was about to cum so I hopped off and he stood up. I knelt down in front of him, grabbed his cock and jerked it until he sprayed ropes of cum all over my face and neck. I got him to take a picture of me covered in cum, cleaned up and waited for Kelsey to finish.

submitted by /u/hotwifethrowawayacct
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rsexzm/im_a_married_mom_who_goes_out_to_the_bar_and/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more