Over to Dee’s I go. Late Christmas evening.

free dating

I have family visiting for Christmas. So there wasn’t a gathering at my place on the weekend as usual. The two family members visiting me had gone out Christmas Eve with friends they hadn’t seen in awhile.

They were hung over Christmas Day. Ate a big meal, and hung around the house recuperating. Then went to bed after the Packer game was over.

Dee had called me earlier for Christmas. She was home alone and had planned on coming over. Being that she was home alone, had the place to herself, she got the idea to invite the boys over, Joe, Dan and Eric. Also Dana.

Around 7PM Dee called me again. Said if I have the opportunity to come over I should. Said her and Dana have their hands full with the three youngsters.

I laughed and told Dee that isn’t the only thing they have full, I bet.

Dee laughed saying, “Yeah, you’ve got that right. You know how it is when we’re outnumbered by the guys. Fucking, sucking, fucking, sucking.”

I told Dee that should be right up her alley then. Dee said she isn’t complaining, I should come over and get some, it’s Christmas.

I couldn’t stop thinking about what must be going on at Dee’s. I watched tv and visited with my company. They had stayed out to wee hours of the morning and were tired, still hung over some. They turned in around 10:30 or so.

I told them I might go over to Dee’s to see her tree. Not to worry if they get up and I’m not here.

I didn’t even change. I was wearing sweats and zipper hoodie. I pulled on my boots, grabbed my purse and off I went. I didn’t call Dee to say I was coming over. Figured she’d be busy.

I pulled into Dee’s driveway. Her house is off of the road a ways. The driveway goes through a wooded area then it opens up to her yard and house. Three cars were in the turn around driveway. Joe’s, Eric’s and Dana’s.

The door was locked when I tried it. I expected it to be knowing what is probably going on inside. I retrieved Dee’s emergency key and unlocked the door. I entered quietly into the foyer. I was going to surprise them.

I crept up to the doorway of the foyer and peeked around the corner. Yup, there in the living room, there the five were hot and heated going at it.

Dan and Eric were on one sofa with Dee. Joe and Dana were on the other. All were naked except Dana had nylons on. She was kneeling over Joe’s lap. Her bare ass squirming around as Joe was sucking on her tits.

Dee was on her back with Dan fucking her. Eric was kneeling on the floor with his cock in her mouth. Dee was trying her best to keep sucking on Eric. Her mouth kept leaving Eric’s cock having to let out a moan, a gasp, from Dan fucking her deep and hard.

I walked in slowly. Dee’s mouth left Eric’s cock and yelped hi. Dana turned her head, “Oh Dotty.”

Neither Joe and Dan stopped fucking my two friends. Eric stood up, his glistening fat cock sticking out from his body as he approached me.

“Hi Dotty. Glad you came over. I missed being at your place this weekend. Wanna have some fun.” Eric asked as he smiled at me.

“Well, I didn’t come over for eggnog. Unless that’s what’s coming out of this lovely cock of yours on Christmas.” I told the young Eric. Wrapping my hand around his hard thickness, kissing him.

I pulled down the zipper on my hoodie. Eric slid his hand inside and felt my large tits. I wore no bra.

Eric pushed my sweats down and I quickly helped him. As I got naked, in an urgent way, I was telling him how horny I’ve been the last couple of days.

Eric grabbed my hand and pulled me to a loveseat in the corner. I was already very horny, just from the anticipation of coming over to Dee’s. I didn’t want to appear impatient.

Eric had me sit down on the loveseat. I went to roll on my back and he stopped me. I thought he wanted me to suck his dick. I reached for his hard cock but he got down on his knees before me before I could get my hand on him.

Eric spread my legs then pulled me down on the loveseat where my ass was at the edge of the cushion. I didn’t say a word, just watched this young man staring at my pussy and body.

I was having that very naughty sensation run through me. That makes me even hornier than I already was. I discovered that arousing sensation come over me the first time I was with Joe when he was 21, three years ago now. I still feel that way every time I do something with these young men.

There I was, naked, a 22 year old kneeling between my spread legs. Letting him see my naked body. That sensation gets me so wet. My body tingles all over. My clit throbbing with every beat of my heart. I was going to let this young man have me. Do what he likes to me.

Eric’s hands rubbed up my thighs to my pussy. He felt it then inserted his middle finger in me. His finger felt the inside of me. My ass cheeks tightened. Hips jerked. Eric started finger fucking me.

He looked from what he was doing to my pussy, to my facial expressions. Then his finger left me. His thumbs spread my pussy lips and he leaned in sucking my clit between his lips.

I was going to cum. My hand grabbed a hand full of Eric’s hair pulling his face into my creaming pussy.

He left me quivering and gasping. Then he plowed his thick cock up in me. Fucked me with deep thrusts. It was an amazing moment. Just what I was feeling like getting for Christmas.

I didn’t get back home until 4AM the next morning. My company was still sleeping when I got there. I took a quick shower then hit the sack. My bottom still tingling from the Christmas sex I had had when I crawled into bed.

I fell asleep thinking about the evening.

More next post.

submitted by /u/gloiriacane
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more